0

RAN HAITANI
"Come on...use me all you want, I'm not complaining"

RINDOU HAITANI
" My brother is head over heels, but so am I"

KOKONOI HAJIME
"I can give you anything you want, I can even forget Akane for you woman"

KAKUCHO HITTO
"It seems that you catch the other members attention, my empress"

SANZU HARUCHIYO
"The best time to get high is when you make me swallow my pill with your mouth"

IZANA KUROKAWA
"I owe you my life, so much that I'm willing to step down my throne and get on my knees to worship you"

MANJIRO SANO
"why do you like Izana more than me...what does he have that I don't have, answer me and I'll change myself to be perfect for you."

BAJI KEISUKE
"What the fuck?! What's going on? Why is there a large truck full of peiyoung yakisoba?!  Y/N!!"

CHIFUYU MATSUNO
"Y/n-sama? Why are you looking at me like you want to devour me? "

HANEMIYA KAZUTORA
"Look at all these bitches down bad for a mere woman...I would neved be like that right y/n-sama?"

MITSUYA TAKASHI
"Please take your money y/n, I already told you the clothes I made for you are free...No! Don't overpay me with 2million for a dress!"

INUI
"Y/n-sama, these heels cost more than my kidney...I can't accept such gifts...but if you insist then I shall take it.

In which y/n kambe gain her own harem without her knowing. These down bad simps willing to do anything for her, fighting for her attention and for her head pats.

What can I say who would deny such good looking elegant woman, with unlimited money and overall perfect. Yeah no one. Exactly.