6

The door in the main room quietly opens, which alerted the four man in the house, sensing the arrival of the woman they are serving, Chifuyu stops walking towards his room and quickly slides down the railing of the stairs.

Baji who's eating a pizza while laying in the couch, stops chewing and immediately sprints towards the door.

Izana who's making dinner for all of them drops the spatula he's holding, and quickly removed his apron also running towards the door.

Kazutora who's barely awake, stands up straight and rolls over and tried to overtake Baji who's going straight through the door.

"I'm home"

Y/n removed her sandals which is 5 inches tall, and changed into cozy slippers. Not a minute later Baji came crushing her into a koala hug, hanging himself in her body.

Kazutora comes second hugging her legs and muttering "i miss you" over and over like a mantra.

Chifuyu and Izana tightly hugs her even with Baji between them. Kissing Y/n's cheek, Izana smiled and says

"Welcome home Y/n"

"Yes, I'm home Izana"

Y/n smiled, then the three of them guided her towards the kitchen to have dinner together. Izana might not really show it through his face expression, but he's glad that she came back home safely again, to be able to dine with them is always a blessing.

He's glad that even after a hard day where y/n is out and working, she stil goes back to them without a scratch...

But he's worried when all of this will last. He knows not all the will me rainbows and cookies, there will be a day where y/n will go home with a scratch or more than ever, she might not come home to them.

"What am I thinking"

Izana shakes his head because of his thoughts. Gaslighting himself that it will be fine, and no one will take her away from him anymore, not after he lost all his love ones.

From the corner of her eyes, Y/n can see Izana with a solemn expression, but it quickly disappeared when he caught her looking directly at him like it was never there in the first place.

Smiling a little, Y/n stretches out her hand to him, and motioned him to take it.

"Izana, come let's eat dinner together"

And with that one statement all of his doubts and thoughts disappeared without a trace, happily taking her hand he lets out a small smile.

Chifuyu seeing this immediately jump at his back and tried to choke him, trying to proclaim that he saw him smiling a second ago.

Baji already digging in at the table with rice in the side of his mouth while pointing his hand at them laughing loudly, nearly choking, while Kazutora panicked and tried to make him drink water by shoving the glass of water into his mouth.

Y/n with a suprise expression stands there for a second then lets out a laugh, a true laugh that cannot be compared to others, making the boys stop what they are doing.

Laughing filled the mansion, this is what everyday looks for her, y/n...she cherish her boys so much that she might go overboard when something happens to them.

"Takemitchy wake up"

Opening his eyes with a fright, Takemitchy looks around his surroundings, seeing the ceiling he can tell that he's in Naoto's house.

After confirming that he is indeed in his house, he let out a sigh, sitting up and suddenly having a pain in his head he clutches his head with his hand, letting out a groan.

Looking beside him, he can see Naoto giving him the side eye, with his one eyebrow lifted up. Takemitchy internally cries because of the look Naoto is giving him.

"Takemitchy, I see your back in the future"

"Naoto, what year is it now?"

"Where's Hina?"

"Where's Mikey?"

With many questions Takemitchy literally blurted all his questions in his head causing Naoto to sweat drop. He told Takemitchy to calm down and started to tell him all that is changed, because of the way things in the past.

Takemitchy remembered Izana and Kakucho got shot and left to die in the end of their war. He sympathize them, if he could do something to turn back the time where Izana didn't throw himself infront of Kakucho then he will.

But... Takemitchy knows that a dead person cannot be save anymore, so he pushes back the thought and ask Naoto about Mikey and his whereabouts.

Naoto got serious and told Takemitchy that in this timeline, Mikey is a wanted person, and thus a group full of criminal people is formed, telling him that Mikey is their leader.

"No way...Mikey wouldn't be like that!"

"He's fine when I time travelled back to the future!"

Takemitchy begin to think about ways how to approach him, how to find him, and how to save him, because he and Mikey are friends.

"Takemitchy you might really forgot what is your goal at this point because of Mikey"

Naoto looks at him, his tone full of doubt that Takemitchy will forgot to save his sister, Hinata, Takemitchy's girlfriend, because of Mikey.

"Naoto...No! Of course I didn't forget Hina, I would never forget to save her"

Takemitchy stands up and declared that he won't forget his girlfriend, the girl he truly loves.

"You know I wouldn't do that, because I love her so much"

"I'm just reminding you anyways- "

"About Mikey the police and I have a lead where he is right now, but I suggest you not to go alone."

"But he's my friend Naoto, I need to save him too"

Naoto sighs standing up as well, looking back at Takemitchy he shakes his head saying

"Takemitchy, the Mikey that you know is gone, what you're about to meet is a mass murderer."

With that Naoto exits his bedroom, giving Takemitchy the time to think and the space he needed.

He needs to let Takemitchy know that Mikey is not the same Mikey who will smile at them, while eating his dorayaki.

"Boss"

Dark eyes, pales skin tilts his head to the side letting the other person knows that he is listening to what he's about to say.

"I believe Takemitchy is back now in the future"

Sanzu muttered while clicking his tongue, Mikey let out a sigh, hand in chin looking from afar.

"Back again huh... Takemitchy."