1

Upon entering the auction room, it is full of rich and powerful people who came here to see anything interesting.

Womens with different kind of clothing, flashing their jewerlies, gowns, MONEY and anything that they called valuable.

Mens that wore expensive suits to attract the ladies, hoping to bring a person home at the end of the night.

You can smell the expensive perfumes mixing together in the room. Sounds of laughing, murmurs and chit chats echoing in the loud room, waiting for the auction to begin.

In the corner of the room where the vip are sitted.
Where six men are gathered, with a heavy and scary aura they sat and relax sipoing their expensive wine and alcohol but never letting their guard down.

A pink haired mullet man, with his stripe dark purple vest matching with his necktie. A diamond shape scar in bother corner of his mouth, he licks his lips before putting his pill on it, which is a kind of drug that can make you high.

He is Bonten's number 2. Sanzu Haruchiyo, he specialized with hunting the rats or traitor in the organization and obeying his leader's order.

A purple mullet haired man along with his brother who have a mischevious grin on his face. The older brother leans back in the soft sofa scanning the room while ocassionaly laughing with his brother's statement.

Bonten's executive. Haitani Ran. He specialized with torturing the hell out of the rats with his brother Haitani Rindou.

Rindou is quite opposite of his brother Ran. He doesn't have a lack off personality or more like having a laid back personality everywhere. Even with Ran being the oldest, Rin got to keep him check when the older got high because of the pleasure of someone being tortured by him.

He is a sadist but he can control himself better than her older brother.

Beside Rindou, a man with a balck suit on and have a scar on his face, his one eye blind. Talking with the one who wears his casual clothing that consist of black longsleeves and black sweatpants.

Eating his favorite food. Which is Dorayaki. Bored eyes that held so much behind and a tattoo on his nape.

Bonten's No.1. Kakucho hitto. He specialized in gathering information and formulate a well plan in all ways.

Bonten's leader Manjiro Sano also known as mikey. He created the organization a while ago. He instruct and dectates what will they do, and they obey whatever he wants.

The last man sitting in the other corner of the sofa, his long white hair, sitting with his legs cross. A tattoo in his side head, his sharp like snake eyes along with his usual red eyeliner under his eye.

Counting the money on his hand not minding the crowd and the people who eye him and his beloved money.

He who wears red dress like suit along with black heels, his cothes highlight with golden lines. Laughing with the amount of money he had at the moment.

Bonten's money maker and making contracts. Kokonoi Hajime. He specialized in making money in all possible ways, dirty job or anything as long as it makes money he will take it.

But beware, he might look harmless but he can make you say yes and take all your money without you knowing.

A man with long jet black hair opened the door. A woman who wears tight black lace dress enters the room, a fan covering her face to hide her smirk.

She enters along with her mens. A man who also have long hair with yellow highlights, wearing a ponytail, and a tiger tattoo in his neck stands beside the man with jet black hair, carrying his lady's bag.

A man who have tanned skin and his unique orchid purple colored eyes, his hanafuda earrings that matches his lady, offers his hand to hold for her.

Last man that stands behind the lady along with the two other men had two tined colored hair, his green eyes eyeing the room scanning for any kind of danger that can possibly harm his lady.

Walking in the crowd they can hear gossips, compliments and hurtful words that did not even hurt them because of jealousy.

Spotting their seat, the tanned man guide his lady and sat there.

Standing behind his lady he smiles down at her reassuring her if anything bothers her. Smiling at his gesture she reachs out for him, and so he bends down.

"Thank you Izana Darling~"

She spoke. In this evening his name is the first word she lets out of that sinful and sweet lips of her. Couldn't hide his flustered state he stands back up and covers his face with his hand.

Not realizing that the woman can see the tip of his ears red. Chuckling at his attempt on hiding she didn't neglect the 3 boys beside the tanned male.

She knows what she do to them. Gesturing for the green eyed colored male, he walks towards her and bends down. Averting his eyes he felt his cheeks go warm realizing his lady kissed him in the cheeks.

The same with kazutora, except he just smiled with his eyes closed, returning to his postition. Well the last one is a tough one. Causing sweat to form in her forehead.

"Ah...I see"

She nods to herself sensing the jet black haired male got a little bit jealous and starts avoiding her on purpose.

She pats the place beside her sofa, letting him know that she wants him to sit beside her. Approaching her with a big smile, flashing his sharp canines.

Plopping hiself down and letting his guard down, the mens behind her had a tick mark appeared on their forehead.

"This dumbass, sitting beside my lady like that without a care"

The lady seems not to care, even though she can feel the intense aura behind her. She just gently grabs the raven's head laying it on her lap.

Playing with his long jet black hair earning a pleased sigh that bought shudders down his spine.

"Calm down...Keisuke."

She kindly tells him twirling a strand of his hair, her eyes layed on the male below but instantly diverts her attention on the items displayed in the stage.

Waving her hand beside her head, izana, chifuyu and kazutora took a sit on the sofa. Chifuyu beside the laying baji and kazutora beside chifuyu. Izana on her right.

The lights dimmed, letting the people inside the room to know that tha auction are going to start.

Fixing their posture and turning their guards up again. They began to take notice of their ladies aura and demeanor.

It is suffocating for the people inside the room feeling their clothes tighten even though it is not. Well izana and the others sympathize them, they already know what it feels and their body just accepts it.

Knowing Y/n's aura didn't cause them harm. Baji asking Chifuyu to tie his hair into a medium high ponytail, the other male sighing because of baji's habit.

Y/n laughing at their antics letting her head fall in Izana's shoulder, opening her fan and covering half of her face.

Her eyes suddenly narrows and sharpens. A mischiveous grin forms in her mouth not letting other people see it excpet Izana.

"Now I wonder how many items we can buy"