HAPPY 700+ READSS(ノ^_^)ノ

Thank you for all the readers out there, and all the silent readers I can still see you reading this ya know.

I'm really grateful for all of you, so I'm gonna reward y'all a mini skit, that is not part of the story. Enjoy!

"Fuck how many pills did I swallowed last night?"

Sanzu haruchiyo took a deep breath and sats up in his bed, hands in his forehead trying to ease his current hangover due to swallowing more than a pill.

Finally out of his state, he could feel someone beside him because the bed. He could hear someone breathing softly, so he turned his head and to his surprise he saw a woman who's asleep.

Examining her features he realized that this woman is the one who gave him that katana that he oh so likes.

Looking down at his body, his mind going blank seeing that he didn't have any clothes on including the woman beside him who is sleeping Peacefully.

Gulping he quietly stood up, but even before he successfully stands, someone grabs his arms and yanks him downward making him fall in his pillow...is it really a pillow?

How soft and squishy it is, it is certainly not a pillow, he forced his eyes open only to face to face with the woman's tits. 

Internally screaming, he don't know where to place his hands so he settles it in her waist and just froze there not wanting to move.

Y/n hums and gently caresses his hair and scratching his scalp a little earning a pleased hum out of him.

"Did you enjoy it haru?"

She said while kissing his forehead, blinking and trying to remember what she is saying he suddenly became flustered and buried his face in the crook of her neck.

How the fuck did sanzu haruchiyo the second strongest man in bonten, became a quivering mess last night...this is humiliating he thought.

Flashback

"Haru are you high?"

"No, I'm low y/n-sama"

"You're definitely high right now"

"Come on let's get you to bed"

Sanzu whines and starts clinging in her arms, muttering words that she cannot comprehend, she lets out a huff and scoops him up in a bridal style.

She's not the one who needs rescuing when in danger, she'll be the one rescuing them when they are in danger.

Nearing his bedroom y/n places sanzu on his bed, wanting to get out quickly as she can, but apparently she could not, because of how tight haru's arms wraps in her neck.

"Haru dear let go"

"No...I don't want to"

haru whispered in her ears before trailing kisses up to her neck, giving it wet and short open kisses, sanzu could feel himself getting excited over this.

Breathing heavily his eyes clouded with need and lust, he gently grabs y/n's face and pleaded.

"Please...y/n- sama help me"

Y/n is not naive so she knows what sanzu exactly wants, but she needed his consent because ladies and gentlemen consent is the key.

"Haru do you really want me to help you?" She asked, haru notices how her voice suddenly got low and undeniably attractive.

"Yes...yes. YES! please help me I'll do anything you want"

Sanzu tightly grabbed the sheets and closed his eyes. He felt like he's on cloud nine. He don't know what is happening at this moment but he could feel the sensation in his hardened member.

He could feel a hand that's stroking him up and down teasing him and edging him, denying his oh so lovely climax.

He knows who's hand it is. Pumping his cock up and down the pace gradually became faster than he imagined.

He gasps and lets out a loudly whine, not even hiding how loud he is right now.

The person who have their hand in his cock smirked and began to let out a chuckle, admiring the man below her who's mouth is gasping and drooling all over his opened up white button sleeves.

Sanzu's neck is littered with bite marks and dark purple hickies, that y/n made. She felt so proud claiming the one and only Sanzu Haruchiyo.

"Y/n- clo-close I'm close" he mutters, his cheeks red and he look so fucked out. Only for y/n. His queen, only her can see him so low like this.

"Aren't you eager my dear? Can't take more than this?"

Y/n licks her lips, eyeing sanzu who's beginning to get lost in his own world, quivering mess and how his eyes rolls back because of too much pleasure he's experiencing.

"Y/n... I can't- aAhh please" haru begs her to let him come, he can feel it, his stomach tightens begging for release.

"That's not my name haru" y/n smiled, putting her thumb in his dick's slit rubbing it here and there.

"Ma'am please... I'm gonna- I'm gonna explode"

"Let me c-cum, please ma'am"

With that y/n removes her thumb on his slit and began to slid her hands up and down on his shaft making him gasp and finally letting out a loud whine, he finally came.

Sanzu passed out on the bed, exhausted. Y/n grabs a tissue and cleaned him up, getting him out of his dirty clothes and not bothering to put some clothes because he might wake up.

"Good job dear" with that she collapses beside him and kisses his forehead, wrapping her arms around him and finally drifted to dreamland.

End of flashback

Internally screaming in his head he places his hands on his face to hide it and letting himself curled up to y/n's body heat.

Y/n chuckled and hugs him close, muttering a "let's sleep again haru" before they both peacefully slept.