4

Entering the elevator of her own company, she closes the door but a hand stops the motion. The person who stops the elevator closing enters it and makes himself comfortable beside y/n.

He have a big physical appearance with his slick back blue and white hair that reaches past his shoulders and his golden earring.

Overall appearance screams luxury, the way his suit seems to shine and his Rolex watch, his stripes necktie.

Y/n stole a glance at the man, and oh my lord she didn't regret looking at all. This man is beyond 6ft, and she can see his muscles Trying to get out of his clothes.

Yum.

Reaching the top floor, the door opens and both of them steps outside and begin to walk the same direction.

The blue haired man opens his mouth wanting to know the elegant woman's name beside him, until someone decided to go between them to go through.

Making y/n stumbles, before reaching the floor, the blue haired man placed his big hands on her waist to keep her from falling.

Oh dear, y/n seems to be calm outside but inside she's screaming, she can feel how his hands grabs all her waist and never let an inch open.

Dear Lord, this man...

Finally on her feet, she registers what happened, a middle aged man looks at them with an annoyed expression, making y/n questions if he know who she is.

"watch where you're going woman!!"

the man exclaims while pointing a finger to y/n, acussing her for bumping into him even though he's the one who goes in the middle of them.

the results of his shouting gains the attention of the workers in the office, the officers inside of their own room goes to peak around the corner about the current commotion.

Some of the female workers gasps at the old man's rude behavior. Some of the boys who work for y/n gulps because they know what y/n's capability is.

"he's in a lot of trouble!! shouting at the CEO of the company he has a lot of guts to do that!"

all of them thought about it at once.

...

"Hu--"

Y/n cuts off Taiju by stepping forward and crossing her arms infront of the old man. Taiju seems to know what she is doing and decided not to talk back to this rude old man.

May God bless his soul.

"Do you know who you're talking to right now?"

Y/n asked calmly, waiting for an answer she received an annoyed huff and a rude "who are you to begin with".

It pisses her off, a step on her pride being the richest woman in the whole continent and this mere man doesn't even know you?

Don't make her laugh.

Y/n squints her eyes trying to calm herself down, wanting to be rational and not irrational  in this situation but the next thing the man said clearly crossed the line.

"Oh, I get it now! You're the boss secretary, bring me some coffee and guide me where the boss is"

The man happily talked and rambled that he couldn't wait to see the boss, and how he "the boss" will look like in personal.

Foolish man didn't know that he's insulting the most richest woman/boss in the continent.

Taiju likes violence and his hands are itching to punch this man's face until nobody could recognize him but he also wants how this woman would deal with someone like him in the first place.

"You're talking to her right now."

Y/n talks and that caused the aura inside the company changes, even the workers could see a dark fog staring to cloud their room and it's getting darker.

Still the man could not grasp the situation and still asks for the boss, no wonder some of his hair are missing. (Panot)

"You peasant man are talking to the boss right now, don't make me repeat myself."

"Watch what you're saying woman! This is why women have to serve men all the time, bitch."

The workers gasps and let out a shriek, even Taiju who's a delinquent would not tell a woman that she's a bitch even how angry he is.

Okay.

This is her last straw. Y/n clenched her fist and swing her arm backwards before launching in the man's face, punching him is a easy job.

No one can defy her because she's their boss, and no one can mess with her let alone her Pride being a Kambe.

"I am the boss here you ungrateful piece of shit."

Y/n towers the man who's on the floor holding his cheek while shaking in fear. Fuck how did he not notice this!

The news and the government let alone other companies know what the young master of the Kambe's gender is!

They don't know either Kambe is a man or a woman! He's screwed, his family about to get bankrupt because of his foolish fraud and scams.

He thought he could fool the Kambe but he's so wrong, this is it, it's their end!

"Lock him in the nearest police station, for fraud and scams, also collect all their family inheritance and name them after me."

Y/n signals the guards to drag the unspoken man out of their company. After the sudden event all the workers began to go back to what they are doing noticing that the aura in the room changed instantly.

Proud to say, Taiju underestimates this woman/boss, and he clearly like how she handled the situation professionally and not irrationally.

It's a good choice to make a deal with them in the first place, Taiju doesn't know that the boss is a woman so he thought that maybe if the boss wants to scam him and his company he will punch his guts until her throws it all up.

But he won't...he's glad that the company's boss is a woman who thinks professionally and not a damsel in distress.

"Excuse me sir? Which way are you going so I can assist you, pardon me and my company for the scene just now"

Y/n asks Taiju, and Taiju told her that he is looking for her since the moment he steps inside the company.

Wanting to expand their knowledge and form a acquaintance with the young master of the Kambe.

With this y/n politely smiled, signaling that she accepted the deal, and have am acquaintance with the Taiju's.

"I still don't know your name sir-?"

"Shiba Taiju, pleasure to be your business partner."

"Kambe Y/n, the pleasure is all mine sir Taiju"

(Y'all I uploaded at last, I got into an author block so It took me a while.)

THANK YOU FOR 7K+ READS ILOVEYOU ALL!!!     (>3<)