2

When the auction starts, the group in the dark starts to straighten their backs and let their true aura emerge.

Sensing the aura in the corner of the room, the rich people inside there sitting starts to think if it's the best decision of their life to come in here, knowing that the most dangerous gang are also in the room.

The crowd quited down but when the man in the stage starts the bidding they let out huge amount of numbers that indicates their money they want to spend for the item.

Y/n not liking any of it till now, sits back and relaxes while playing with baji's hair. Izana glaring and making disgusted face expressions behind y/n to let baji know that he isn't pleased with his actions.

Seeing this baji sticks out his tongue and smirks mockingly at Izana making him more irritated, even y/n sensed Izana's rage.

Not wanting to deal with this, she lets it go and began to entertain herself watching the rich people fighting over some items that didn't even cost that much.

To be honest she can literally buy all the items and leave the auction, but being humble and kind at the moment, she told herself to not buy all the trash items that she could not benefit in the future.

But no. If you think y/n is humble, she is not. She's just in the mood today to let some charity to the rich people inside the room.

Y/n is an arrogant woman, who have brains, beauty, and of course a ton of money. Who are you kidding? This is kambe y/n you are talking about.

She's an independent woman who will not let any men trampled her dignity and pride, maybe let the men crumbled to their knees and cry that's what she usually do.

"This is getting uninterested"

She mutters, getting the attention of her four mans. Baji instantly gaze in her face and lets out a smirk saying he could make things interesting for her, making her let out a few giggles.

Having enough of baji's attitude, izana scoffed and crossed his arms, earning a sound of offended baji with his hand on his chest, chifuyu and kazutora enjoying the snacks y/n had on their table.

Izana focusing at the stage and his lady's impression, so when she let out a few emotion he can tell that she wants the item.

Even though y/n will not get it, Izana will. With his own money of course. Don't even start with their salaries.

They work and serve y/n for a living for saving their lives back then. Even though they pestered her not to give them any amount of salaries y/n will never listen.

Their salary a month cost about 500,000 dollars. They have free food and stuffs because of y/n. Hell even people will think they are her sugarbabies.

Spoiling them everytime, even filling baji's strange addiction to peiyoung yakisoba. Buying chifuyu cat food to feed the strays, letting Kazutora use her bedroom everytime he felt lonely or having a attachment issues time, and letting Izana serve her like his queen.

The four of them could've wish more but they don't want anything beside her. They just need her, it even became a daily thing to go to her every morning and just ask for a head pat or a hug.

They loved it when y/n praises them for doing good deeds even though they're bad. Secretly competing against each other for y/n's attention...they do that every god damn time but they won't let y/n notice it.

They want to pleased them not making them annoyed for what they do with their childish behaviors, though y/n don't mind them and let them do what they want because their actions seems to entertain her.