5

A sound of knocking comes from outside makes Mikey's eyes snap open. He is currently laying in his bed inside of his office, sighing because of lack of sleep he slowly sats up.

It's been 4 days since he ordered Kakucho to search for that woman's file and her life, so he guessed that the one who knocks in the door is Kakucho.

Mikey is right, because when he announced that the person may enter  Kakucho walks in with 2 folders in his arms, closing the door to not let the cool air of the aricon come out.

"Boss"

Kakucho talks walking over to Manjiro who's face is crunched up because of the sudden disturbance, but he can't complain because he told Kakucho to immediately go to him when he got his job done.

His white hair covered his other eye, making him look intimidating as usual. Kakucho hands him the folders and slowly took 5 steps back.

Manjiro opened one and there it is. The woman's face attached in the corner of the folder.

Her usual poker face, and the way she glows even in the picture makes him irritated. He doesn't know why but he gets deja vu everytime he look at the woman's face, but at the same time he wishes to know why he also felt easy when he saw her in the auction.

It's hard to tell what he felt whenever the woman is involved. Mikey opens the first folder which contains her name, age, status in life and what job she have.

Name: Kambe Y/n
Age: 24
Sex: Female
Job: CEO of the company of her mother, also a famous detective on a local police station.

Mikey lifts his one eyebrow and began questioning why would she work on a local police station if she can work in a more higher rank police stations in Tokyo.

After reading the contents of the first folder, Mikey began to open the 2nd folder, where all of her secrets, more like her shallow secrets are written.

'Participates in auction, most importantly auction for slavery?'

Mikey thought about this. Why? Why does she need to participate in any slavery auction, come to think of it Mikey recalls when he first encounter y/n. She have companions beside her, there's four of them to be precise.

A flash of white hair and dark tan skin appears in manjiro's thought. He furrowed his eyebrows, thinking it's imposible for him to be alive.

It's because he saw him get shot three times when kisaki shot him dead, but when he caught a glimpse of those unique orchid eyes in the auction even if just a glance.

He knows that there's a possibility that he is alive and well, and if he did manage to see him again, manjiro's eyes began to darken.

"I'll be the one who's gonna kill him"

In a certain place, I anak suddenly felt a chill in his nape, furrowing his eyebrows he sighed while opening the refrigerator.

A silhouette of a man sneaks up behind Izana to grave the refrigerator handle, but being alert and paranoid, Izana grabs his hands and flip him over causing him to grunt in pain.

Kazutora lays on his back. Izana looked at him with a neutral face that means If he didn't sneak up on him then maybe we weren't in this situation right now.

Baji who yawns enters the kitchen saw Izana and Kazutora making him raise an eyebrow at them.

"Wtf?" Baji helps Kazutora to stand while Izana returns bringing out some ingredients, for he will cook dinner for them specially Y/n.

Izana sighed, y/n's been busy lately and would even come home late at night, she would not even rest when she got home.

She'll say she got work to do and just lock herself in her office in this house. Today Izanq planned to make her relax even if it's just for a day.

In her office, Y/n is listening to what the board members have been saying for a while now. It's pointless. All their suggestions and even ideas are not that useful in the future.

She already calculated the future if she's going to use what they've been saying all this time.

She look beside her just to see her new executive member of the board. Taiju Shiba. He looks quite fancy looking and probably have thin patience.

After an hour listening to their rambles, y/n dismissed them and decided to lean her head backwards to the comfortable high chair she's sitting on.

"Taiju, make sure to revise all the topics that has been talked about today and submit it tomorrow afternoon."

Taiju looks at his watch and glance at y/n. Saying a "yes ma'am"

Pressing a button on the iPad she's holding, her secretary goes in and walks towards her while bowing a little bit, for a sign of respect.

His golden Ash color hair, and his long eyelashes, and the heels he has been wearing all the time makes him stand out.

He knows that, but he didn't like it.

Taiju let's out a cough when he saw who enters the room, he can't believe he'll be seeing his old gang member on this company he's collaborating with.

Inui Seishu his right hand man when he's still running a gang called Black Dragons. He might say that Inui is a loyal but handful member.

Inui sensing and hearing someone cough in the room where he and y/n is, he looks up and glance at his side.

His eyes widens and his mouth parts a little bit open, y/n glances at him and having a confused expression.

She looks back at Inui and Taiju, for a good 10 seconds, before deciding to ask them if they know each other.

Inui replied to her with a yes, and Taiju explained where they met and what is their relationship in the past, clearly indicating that they are just leader and a member.

Y/n smiled at them and orders Inui to bring a bottle of wine and 3 glasses.

When Inui is back, Y/n ordered him to sit beside her and drink and unwind with them. Having pent up stress and not having enough sleep for a week.

Y/n realizes that she's been quite busy. Literally. She did even neglect those 4 in her mansion.

She sips the wine in the glass and glances outside the large window on top of the company, having a full view outside.

She better have compensation for those four when she comes home later.