HAPPY 14K+ READS Y'ALL

Featuring Ran Haitani, where he asks his brother if  short hair suits him.

"Rindou"

Ran approaches Rindou who sats in the couch eating some popcorn while watching minions the rise of gru.

His white shirt lifted up a bit due to his sitting position, and his black sweatpants tightly clung to his thighs.

Rindou let out a hummed, not looking at his brother, still watching the movie.

Well- his priority right now is to fully concentrate watching the rise of gru, cause that shit rocks asf.

Ran leans against the wall, and circles his finger in his hair, that is unbraided. After being in two braids, when he let down his hair from it's style, it became wavy, making him look like a girl.

"Do you think short hair suits me?"

.
.
.

With that Rindou who's going to pop another pop corn in his louth drops the food and slowly looks at his brother with wide eyes, wanting to know if he is kidding or not.

It looks like his brother is not kidding, he can clearly see something behind his eyes, maybe he have a reason why he is asking this right now, but who knows?

"I don't know Ni-chan"

Rindou admits that he doesn't know how to visualize Ran with short hair because all through their childhood Ran never cuts his hair saying that Kid Rindou really loves playing with it when they are alone.

But now....this is surprising, contemplating Rindou wants to ask why Ran asked that kind of question, and so he did.

"Ran...why did you ask me that?"

Ran humms walking towards Rindou and sat beside him, the movie long forgotten.

Ran remembered it like yesterday. He was walking around the streets of Roponggi with his unusual attire, a white plain shirt and a sweatpants, with his baton twirling in his braids.

There is a fully grown man in his 60's stopping him, by grabbing his arm. Ran turned around and made a disgusting face, seeing that the man drools over him.

He might be the ruler of roponggi, but this things still disgust him specially since it happens many times in the past.

"Hey there pretty lady, how much for a night huh?"

The man proudly ask Ran to name his price for a one night stand, not knowing that he is a man.

"Not interested, so let go"

Ran muttered, he is wasting his time right now. He just want to stroll and look for food for Rindou back at their home but here he is.

"Just name your prize, I can also satisfy you ya know?"

The man still insist, gripping harder on Ran's arm. Ran slightly scrunched his face due to displeasure before forcefully pulled his arm from the man.

The man screamed in anger, like a child who didn't get his new toy from the market. Ran raises his eyebrows at him and just look at him with uninterested eyes.

"I have a dick, fuckface, so back off"

Ran now told him that he is a man, walking again to not let his time waste from this imbecile, but what the grown man says at him, more lime how he screamed makes him in insecure about his looks.

"HA?! A MAN WOULD NOT HAVE LONG HAIR DARLING, MAYBE YOU FIT MORE BEING A WOMAN HAHAHA"

After that Encounter, everytime Ran looks in a mirror, he always touch his long hair with a saddened expression.

After telling Rindou what happened the other day, his brother became furious. How come he didn't know that his older brother is experiencing this kind of things while he's at home relaxing and not giving a shit.

He feel awful, the fact that he never realized it. He never asked his older brother how his day goes, and if he have a problem to deal with.

"Ni-chan...I, I'm sorry"

Hearing this, Ran panicked and waving his arms around, cupping Rindou's face with his both hands he gently smiled.

"Why are you sorry, it's not your fault Rin rin"

He re-assures Rindou, hugging his brother and telling him that he will join him watching the movie once again.

"N-ngh, y/n"

Ran covered his face with his arm while tossing his head left and right. Y/n Sats between his legs while pumping his dick with her hand.

"Shh, you like this don't you?"

Y/n asked him with half lidded eyes, both lost in the pleasure and the immense aura in the bedroom, their bodies covered in sweat, clothes thrown off the floor, and noises coming out of their mouths.

Y/n looks at Ran, seeing that he covered his face to hide his expressions, y/n reached out and grabbed his arm that's covering his face.

Letting out a smile, she said he doesn't need to hide from her because she like it when he became submissive like this.

Ran let's out a choked whine, uncovering his face letting y/n see how red his face are and how small tears scapes his eyes, how his eyebrows furrowed in immense pleasure.

She love how Ran became a mess when they do this kind of thing. Her attention is bought to his long hair, gently taking a bit in her fingers she kissed his long hair and let out a chuckle.

"Long hair really suits you darling"

Oh.

Ran's senses halted and he suddenly remembered the event last week, about his long hair. He frowns and hides his face in y/n's hand beside his head.

Y/n noticed it and suddenly what she is doing stopped. She gently called for Ran and caraess his cheeks, noticing how he is avoiding her eyes he asked him what's wrong.

"Do I look like a girl when I have long hair...is it hideous?"

Hearing this, Y/n suddenly have an idea why Ran is Acting like this, with gritted teeth she calms herself down and gently smiled at him.

"No, Ran...It doesn't matter if you have long hair or not, as long as you are you it's fine."

"If you want to be feminine then that's okay, if you don't want to, then it is also fine...darling your hair doesn't define who you truly are."

"Do you want to stop here? And just cuddle?"

Y/n softens her voice, Ran nods and that's where y/n grabs the warm blanket and covers them both in bed.

The sex long forgotten, and is replaces by cuddles and kisses. God Ran love how y/n handles things.

He love how she priorities Ran instead of herself, it makes him feel special. Snuggling beside y/n who is stroking his long hair he decided not to cut it.

He don't want to get swayed by that man's saying. He is his own person and no one can dictate who he is.