My Hatred Is Actually Love?!

- My Hatred Is Actually Love?! -

Pronouns - Any/all (he/they, preferred)

Sexuality - Bisexual/Biromantic

Disclaimers For This Fanfiction:

1st Disclaimer;  Fanart/Videos used in this fanfiction are not mine.

2nd Disclaimer;  Manga/Anime Series in this fanfiction is not owned by me.

3rd Disclaimer; However I do own the plot, so please do not steal it.

4th Disclaimer; If you do not support lgbtqia+ then I would not recommend this book or this page for the most part cause it's gonna be mostly Lgbtq+

Warning(s):

1st Warning; Please do not leave hate comments.

Why; Because I don't want it on my posts if you don't like an part of the story then please let me know, not with hateful intent.

2nd Warning; Trigger Warnings

Specific list:

Sewerside. (Dazai.)

'Hatred'.

Anger.

Implied yelling.

Upset.

Argument.

Grammar-Spelling Errors

Please let me know, I'll do my best to fix them.

Part(s) That Confuse You?

Please let me know, I'll do my best to explain the part/parts.

Summary;

AU: This is an AU where chuuya thinks that he hates Dazai. Dazai at first thought he shared the hatred but he figured out that he didn't soon after he left the mafia. Kunikida is a bit strict about the rules and is kindve closed minded. He doesn't take Dazai seriously, and just like canon gets annoyed at him, and yells just he does so a lot more aggressively than shown in the anime. No one except the president and the ones who worked with him in the port mafia know of him being a ex-mafia. Dazai cares about a couple port mafia members but most of them are a means to an end for him. He remains close to akutagawa and gin in secret, and watches chuuya from afar, which chuuya has noticed a few times that he was, he just doesn't mind that he's watching as long as he doesn't do anything and he knows that If Dazai didn't want to be noticed, he wouldn't be.

There's a lot more to the AU but it's a far too long explanation so I hope that suffices.

Small summary: Kunikida yells at Dazai about not attacking chuuya and some other port mafia that he use to be close with. Dazai didn't want to hurt them, firstly just cause he actually didn't want to, he doesn't like hurting them and also because he knew that it was chuuya's birthday a few days ago and he knew that they had plans for a surprise feast so the sooner that they got to finish this, the quicker they can take care of the rest of the plans.