Trauma

- Trauma -

Pronouns - Any/all (he/they, preferred)

Sexuality - Bisexual/Biromantic

Disclaimers For This Fanfiction:

1st Disclaimer;  Fanart/Videos used in this fanfiction are not mine.

2nd Disclaimer;  Manga/Anime Series in this fanfiction is not owned by me.

3rd Disclaimer; However I do own the plot, so please do not steal it.

4th Disclaimer; If you do not support lgbtqia+ then I would not recommend my page because it's gonna have a lot of Lgbtq+ based stuff and people.

Warning(s):

1st Warning; Please do not leave hate comments.

Why; It is preferred that you do not leave hateful comments as it leaves a bad digital footprint for you and me. I also just don't like hate comments.

2nd Warning;  Trigger Warnings

Specific List:

Abuse.

Suicide. (Cause it's dazai.)

Panic Disorder.

S*xual assault.

Ptsd.

Grammar-Spelling Errors

Please let me know, I'll do my best to fix them.

Part(s) That Confuse You?

Please let me know, I'll do my best to explain the passage(s) that are confusing.

Summary;

AU: Dazai was severally abused by mori so much that he became 'numb' to everything and became obsessed with death. He actually has ptsd and a panic disorder. He was also regularly s*xually assaulted by other mafia members. Hes still quite cold and terrifying but that's more as a protective blanket. He has major trust issues, and he took awhile to even trust odasoku even though he was his best friend. Chuuya didn't know about all of it but he could something happened to dazai. Chuuya has a difficult time expressing his emotions but he deeply cares for dazai and views in high regards even though he's quite annoying to chuuya. Dazai hasn't left the mafia.

Small summary: Chuuya foolishly implied that he thinks something bad happened to dazai and that sends dazai back to his traumatic days, he started having a panic attack.

Dazai's POV:

————————————————————————————