Suicide Watch

- Suicide Watch -

Pronouns - Any/all (he/they, preferred)

Sexuality - Bisexual/Biromantic

Disclaimers For This Fanfiction:

1st Disclaimer; Fanart/Videos used in this fanfiction are not mine.

2nd Disclaimer; Manga/Anime Series in this fanfiction is not owned by me.

3rd Disclaimer;  However I do own the plot, so please do not steal it.

4th Disclaimer;  If you do not support lgbtqia+ then I would not recommend this book or this page for the most part cause it's gonna be mostly Lgbtq+

Warning(s):

1st Warning;  Please do not leave hate comments.

Why;  Because I don't want it on my posts if you don't like an part of the story then please let me know, not with hateful intent.

2nd Warning; Trigger Warnings

Specific list:

Suicide, (Dazai).

Sadness.

Hospitals.

Arguments.

Anger.

Grammar-Spelling Errors

Please let me know, I'll do my best to fix them.

Part(s) That Confuse You?

Please let me know, I'll do my best to explain the part/parts.

Summary;

AU: Dazai never left the port mafia but he began to act as a spy for them in the agency. Odasoku was saved and because of his clean record, he was able to start over as a writer. He writes about the kids and visits their graves. Chuuya and Dazai are closer nowadays since odasoku left. Dazai keeps in close contact with odasoku. Odasoku knows of how Dazai is a current spy in the agency for the mafia and has sworn an oath not to expose him or any confidential information about the mafia. Dazai is still suicidal and has become worse since odasokus near death experience and from him leaving the mafia soon after.

Small summary: Dazai attempts to commit suicide except now he was almost successful. The agency did not receive the news about it because the mafia kept it out of their crosshairs. They did not want them finding out that Dazai was in any mortal danger even if just caused by himself because it'd cause them to investigate his life.

Dazai's POV:

————————————————————————————