Authors note

(IV picture from the iron infusion I had on Wednesday)

Hello, I need some ideas! If any of you have suggestions then please do comment them. I would really appreciate it. I've had a busy week even though it's spring break so yeah. That's an unfortunate reality for me. I medically had some stuff to do and I'm in a need to rest period since I had an iron infusion. I'm what's referred to as a 'protected citizen' in a medical standpoint. I have lots of medical issues.

I have to face a reality that i probably won't be able to hold a steady job because of my medical issues and lack of care when taking my meds. I'm currently not mentally well and I haven't been, but that's part of the reason I can write mental health in a more realistic and less fetishized way is, because I have been struggling with that since I was really young. It can be expected though, I was silently judged by my teachers in elementary and heard them whisper about me and heard my parents talk about how much of wreck they are when handling my seizures. It brewed a lot of insecurities and to add onto that, I received more issues medically by the day.

A lot of my ideas come from things that I experience, I apply it to the characters that I'm writing about and take who they are into account then I make a different experience for them from it.

Though, I can also make suggestions and I believe in my ability to write it well. I hate myself but I believe in my mind.

My mind created my worst fears and put them into Scenarios so that I wouldn't unalive myself. I think my mind is capable of working with me and against me at the same time cause it always has. It is a creative mind, it just needs an idea and it will write out the rest.