You saved me

- You saved me -

Pronouns - Any/all (he/they, preferred)

Sexuality - Bisexual/Biromantic

Disclaimers For This Fanfiction:

1st Disclaimer;  Fanart/Videos used in this fanfiction are not mine.

2nd Disclaimer;  Manga/Anime Series in this fanfiction is not owned by me.

3rd Disclaimer; However I do own the plot, so please do not steal it.

4th Disclaimer; If you do not support lgbtqia+ then I would not recommend this book or this page for the most part cause it's gonna be mostly Lgbtq+

Warning(s):

1st Warning; Please do not leave hate comments.

Why; Because I don't want it on my posts if you don't like an part of the story then please let me know, not with hateful intent.

2nd Warning; Trigger Warnings

Specific list:

Suicide, (Dazai).

Abuse. (Common Headcanon that is more so true in actual canon as well).

Sadness.

Hospitals.

Violence.

Mafia.

Guns/Shootings.

Grammar-Spelling Errors

Please let me know, I'll do my best to fix them.

Part(s) That Confuse You?

Please let me know, I'll do my best to explain the part/parts.

Summary;

AU: Dazai is suicidal obviously but in this universe, he has a reason to live if that reason or should I say person should die then he'd off himself immediately. That person is chuuya and is his first love, chuuya is also in love with dazai. Dazai is aware of this fact for both of them but he has no understanding of what it truly means to be in a serious relationship so he never asked him out. Chuuya can be nice if he wants to be but still goes off at dazai quite a bit, he knows that (in this au) dazai hates change and he's been use to mean behavior ever since he was a baby so suddenly stopping that all together, would freak dazai out and he'd run away. He's use to violence so he has to be around some sort of violence in his work, and have some sort of abuse come from someone he worked with and was close with because mori constantly abused him but he was also close to him since dazai is his kid. Chuuya is mostly the same though his parents were neglectful and disowned their son around 14 for being involved with the sheep. Dazai told chuuya before he left, he figured that chuuya deserved to know and have a proper goodbye while he worked out the details which took 2 years and then they started to secretly talk again. (So it was Better than canon dazai's goodbye to chuuya)