01 | Cookies

2024 update: I'm so sorry I wrote this when I was in my dream smp phase. Trust me this is super cringe. Read this if you really want to laugh at the dumb things I made these ppl do😭. Middle school me fr thought I ate.
"3.....2......1... Hey chat! What's up!"

From there the chat was flooding with people! At Least 10K people

" So today is more of a talking stream, I'm trying to make myself fall asleep."

CatBoybaddie- Hi Melody!
Mrmanboy- Melody!!

"So chat how are you guys?"

the chat was filled with hi's and other comments.

I was busy fiddling with my hair when I started to pay attention to the chat.

Katythekat- Do you know/Have you heard of Wilbur Soot???

"Yeah I've heard of him. My cousin streams with him. Y'know Tommyinnit? Yeah that's my cousin."
The chat was filled with what! And No way!

"Chat guess who's calling me! TOMMY FUCKING INNIT!"

"MELODY FUCKING VALENTINE!"

"THOMAS FUCKING SIMONS!"

"GO TO SLEEP!"

"Why?"

"Because go to sleep!"

"Tommy I am an adult! I'm bored. Wanna come over?"

"Melody, CAN WE GET COOKIES?"

"YEAH! RUN OVER!"

"Melody, it's three in the morning. I don't think Mother and Father innit will appreciate this."

"Tommy leave a note that you're with me . Your parents love me! Plus just say you're making cookies.    What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I'm doing nothing. I might stream."

"Tommy, we can stream on my channel! Come on let's go!"

"Ok! Let me write my note! You think Wilbur could come and joins us?"

"Yeah! Sure he could join us!"

I waited for a while making sure I had everything. Tommy and I where still on call.

"Tommy, doesn't Wilbur live near Brighton?"

"Yeah, but he came to  visit some family over here so he came and he told me he would come say hi. Also he's like five minutes away from your house."

"How far away are you?"

"Maybe twenty? I'm not sure I'm walking over!"

"TOMMY, I barely know Wilbur! What the hell am I supposed to do!"

"Melody you'll be fine! Wilbur is the nicest person! You won't die!"

"Ok! Fine I'll be ok I guess."
I heard the door bell ring. I looked through the peep hole to see a tall person his hair falling onto his forehead. I opened the door with my door hiding me with my head sticking out.

"Are you Melody?" His sweet noice said.

"Yeah come in!" I said with a smile. He walked in almost hitting his head on the door.

"Hey just saying I'm live right and we're gonna make Cookies. I've just gotta wait till Tommy gets here." I walked to pc  in my living room. I don't often get visitors so it's perfect for me.

"Hey Chat! Wilbur is here! Tommy how far are you?"

"Melody, I'm ten minutes away! I'm almost there!"

"Wilbur wanna say hi to chat?"