12

We had packed,planed and bought our tickets. It's time to go! We got to the airport early but no to early. In my backpack I had snacks and my electronics.

"Wil, I'm gonna go get coffee."

"Ok, Get me a coffee too!" I gave him a thumbs up. I walked over to the Starbucks. Surprisingly there wasn't a line.

"Hi! Can I get two regular coffees. Ooo, and a two brownies."

"Yeah, that's it?"

"Yup."

"Can I have a name for that?"

"Melody."

"Ok it'll be ready shortly."

"Thank you." I sat at one of the tables. I was on my phone just waiting for my stuff."

"ORDER FOR MELODY." I rushed up to the counter and grabbed the coffees plus brownies. I walked off to Wilbur.

"Here you go, I also got you a brownie."

"Thank you Melody. Who's number is this?" I looked on the cup and it was the worker's number.

"Probably the worker's. Look at the worker all embarrassed." We both looked that way as the worker was trying to hide. We both started laughing. Soon our flight was called. George would've came with us, but he's probably busy sleeping. We bored the plane. I was very excited that I would get to be with Wilbur. First we'd go to Texas to visit Sapnap. He's in Texas. Ranboo was in California and Dream was in Florida. The middle of everything. After a very long flight we were in Texas! Everything was bigger. Like what there hell.

"Sapnap just messaged me. He's at the StarBucks. I'll get our bags and you go get him."

"Yeah ok!" I walked around people making my way to the Starbucks. I saw him!  I rushed over to him.

"Hi! Is this seat taken?" He looked up. Then it snapped.

"Melody! What the hell!" He came around and hugged me. "Oh my god! You're so short! Where's Wilbur?"

"He's getting our bags. Let's go that way actually."

"I can't believe you're here! Are you gonna visit Karl in North Carolina?"

"Maybe it's a possibility. For sure we're gonna visit Dream if he lets us see his face. We don't want to invade his privacy. Ranboo has school so we can't visit him anymore. We'll probably end up visiting Karl."

"Your birthday's this week and Wilbur's was a few day ago?"

"Yeah. Also I heard that Wilbur is taller than dream."

"It could be a possibility. I see Wilbur right there." I smiled at Sapnap. We both sped walked to Wilbur.

"Wilbur!"

"Sapnap! Hi! It's so nice to finally meet you in person!"

"Wilbur is definitely taller than Dream."

"What? What is that supposed to mean?"

"Sapnap and I were discussing if you or Dream would be taller. Since Sapnap has met dream before and so."

"Seriously Melody. Did you think Dream would be taller?"

"Let me just say everyone is taller than me. Including Niki. Niki is 5'7, I'm shorter than that!"By the time I finished talking we were at Sapnap's car. I sat in the back.

"Hey, are you guys hungry?" I looked at Wilbur.

"What's there to eat around here?"

"There's Whataburger and Buc-ee's." We looked at him confused. "Ok, so whataburger is fast food. It's like the Texas version of McDonalds but better.
Buc-ee's is a huge gas station. It's also a mini store. They like everything! Even shirts and decor for your house! You guys are still kinda confused aren't you?"

"I'm very confused. So Buc-ee's is a gas station and a store?"

"Let's just go Buc-ee's! You'll love it!" Wilbur and I looked at him.

"Okayyyyy. We'll trust you on this." The next exit we took was the way to Buc-ee's. Shit he wasn't wrong it was huge.

"You guys know you can calm me Nick right?"

"Yeah ok."

—————

   We spent half of the week with Sapnap then came a  flight to go visit Karl. Dream was busy and so we didn't want to bother him. I was so excited to visit Karl. He's so nice and just Karl. The flight wasn't that bad. It was about four hours. Better than driving 20 hours. Once again we waited a little then it hit us. Karl was right in front of us. I rushed over to him.

"Karl!"

"Omg Melody! Wilbur!" We all has a huge hug. "It's so nice to see you guys! Let's get going!" We followed him to his car. It was honestly very nice he is the kindest person every! Other than Tubbo of course. I think Tubbo is number one then Karl.

A/n
Please read!
Honestly I had writers block for the bed of the chapter. I'm sorry.