07 |

I felt his arms around my waist. He still wasn't awake yet. I carefully left the bed to get ready for the day or at least freshen up. I washed my face and brushed both my hair and teeth. I hadn't picked out my clothes yet. I'd let Wilbur pick them out. After today, I'd see Wilbur on weekends, if we weren't busy. Maybe after he left I'd stream or maybe just today I'd stream. I went downstairs to start cooking. I had a pot of coffee ready if anyone wanted any. I made pancakes and scrambled eggs with back on the side. Nobody woke up yet. I ate alone but that was ok. I went to my office to organize it a little. Wilbur built a few shelves and I had to put stuff on them. We mounted them to the wall, we didn't need them to fall on anyone. There wasn't a lot to do, I'm not a messy person. After I finished I thought I'd stream in my office. I had them waiting on my starting soon page rather than it being me already. I had put a jumper over my tank top. I had my coffee on a side table. I turned on my camera.

"Hey chat! I know it's early, I'm sorry." Watching the char was nice. I was glad to be back.

"Chat, I'm going to post a vlog soon. You should check it out when I post it soon." I waited a few seconds because I thought I heard someone. I put my headphones back on and continued to stream. I was asked where Wilbur was.

"Chat, Wilbur's still sleeping. Everyone in this house is still sleeping except me." I heard the office's glass doors open. I jumped throwing my headphones on the desk.

"Shit! I'm so sorry did I wake you up?"

"No, What are you doing?"

"I'm streaming?"

"Oh ok, carry on. Hey chat! Ok bye Melody!"

"Wil, I made breakfast. Food should be in the oven to keep warm." He nodded.

"Chat, chat, chat. Wilbur's awake after all. We can play GeoGuesser I guess. Let's see if Wil wants to play. Wil!"

"Yes Melody?!"

"Come play GeoGuesser with me!"

"Alright! Let me just wash my plate!" After a few seconds he came into the office. "Wow the office looks nice!"

"Thank you. Get the other chair in the main room. I don't want you to stand up. You'd be out of frame." He laughed as he grabbed the other chair. He placed the chair right next to mine, rolling my chair over. He moved my webcam higher so that they could see him. He moved it around before it was perfect. Chat was going crazy with the both of us together. Of course they were shipping us. Only close friends knew about the both of us. We decided we were going to tease the fans later on. Wilbur ended up playing GeoGuesser, I sat and watched. Soon the rest of band woke up. They knew we were streaming and stayed out. Multiple times we acted like we were about to kiss. He then put his arm around me, I then scooted closer to him. The chat was freaking out. We were gonna need we thought we might as well troll them. Right as we were about to end we leaned in as if we were gonna kiss and before we could I hit end stream. I kissed of course, could leave him hanging.

We both laughed as we just trolled everyone. We both walked out to say hi. Wilbur was all packed up ready to leave. It was all becoming so real. This past week with him as been the best. I loved the love we had for each other. All of our friends were mutuals. Considering we're both streamers, both play Minecraft, and most of all live in England, UK. Practically same person.

"Before I came down I picked out your outfit."

"Thank you Wil." We both got out of the office. I waved at the everyone as I headed upstairs. I'm very grateful to have Wil. He has grate taste in picking out clothing.