03 |

" Melody, wake up please!"

"Wilbur?"

"You scared me! What's wrong?"

"You'be been getting calls on your phone. Answer back." I scrolled through them. It was just Tommy, so I called him back.

"Tommy?"

"Melody!! Yes you're awake!"

"What do you need?"

"Can I come over again?"

"Yeah of course you can."

"I'm outside the door."

"Tommy you could rang the doorbell. Wilbur could've gotten it."

"Wilbur is still here!?!?!"

"Yes, he's still here! I'm gonna get the door right now." I got up from my bed and walked off to the e door. I over course looked through the peephole and saw Tommy there all happy. He's my younger cousin. He thinks of me as his older sister. It's always been like that. We he found out I was moving closer to him, he went crazy and was excited. Almost every Friday he would come over to have cookies, or other pastries. I would always be stocked up on delicious pastries. Im seven years older than him. We're each other's sibling we never had. Im glad that he came over to my house again. I opened the door.

"TOMMY!"

"MELODY!"

"Tommy come in! Wilbur should be in my room I'll call him out."

"He's in your room?"

"Yeah, I'll get him." I walked to my room. "Wilbur, Tommy is here. Come on!"

"Melody, I'm getting up! Can I have a quick kiss?"

"Yeah sure." I walked up to him and put my arms around his neck and kissed him. I smiled at him as I pulled him to Tommy.

"WILBUR!!!"

"Hey Tommy what's up?"

" have you been spending the last few days here?"

"Yeah, Melody and I have been here."

"Melody can I speak to you in the other room?"

"I mean yeah?"  We walked to my storage room, carefully closed the door. "Tommy are gonna try to kill me in my own house?"

"What? No!  Soooo Melody, are you and Wilbur a thing?"

"Yeah, we kinda are. Why is there a problem with that?"

"No. Ok that's all I wanted to know." We both walked out of the room. I saw Wilbur in the kitchen cleaning up something.

"Wilbur what are you doing?"

"I made cookies. I know Tommy loves his cookies. Melody I made you cookies with dark chocolate. I know you like dark chocolate."

"Thank you Wilbur!" I walked over to Wilbur and gave him a shade hug.

"Tommy, how have you been?"

"Good. Are you going back to Brighton?"

"Yeah, tomorrow night. I don't want to go yet, but I've got work. The band's missing me and plus we've got to get this music done." He frowned looking at me.

"Next weeks I'm going to America, I gotta visit my mom and shit."

"The two of you are leaving me?"

"No Tommy it's just I've got Lovejoy and they need."

"Tommy, I haven't seen my mom since my dad and I moved. You know I was born here then moved to the US then moved back here. Tommy, I'm always here for you. I'm never going to leave you."