13

DISCLAIMER
I don't know if Wilbur can drive or not. For the sake of this story, let's just say he can.:]

When we got back home it felt like forever. Wilbur had to go back to Brighton. Couldn't blame him. He still has to do work. Tommy was thrilled to know I was back home. As soon as I stepped on the front steps, he came running towards me.

"Melody!!! You're home finally!" He hugged me tightly.

"Yeah I'm home! How are you?" I unlocked my door.

"I've been good! Do you have any cookies for this big man here?"

"Yeah, I do. Get them out while I take a shower."

"Ok!" We both walked into the house. He locked the door while I went upstairs. I took a quick shower and what not. I put my hair in a  messy bun and was wearing some Nike sweatpants with a baggy shirt. I walked downstairs and Tommy was peacefully rounding the cookie dough into balls and placing them on a tray. I smiled, for once he was calm. I watched as he carefully placed them into the oven. I enjoyed watching him be so peaceful. I walked downstairs the carefully and quietly.

"Melody! I out the cookies in the oven. How was your trip? Did you see Ranboo? Big man Dream?"

"No, we saw 'Sapnap'  Nick and Karl."

"Why not Ranboo?"

"He's got school! Their school is not the same as our school."

"That's right. I forgot about that. Was it nice?"

"Yeah, it was a really nice a trip. Karl is so nice and so is Sapnap."

"How long do the cookies go into the oven?"

"Open the oven." He opened up the oven. "Ten to fifteen more minutes."

"Thank you Melody for letting me, come over here."

"It's no problem I enjoy the company."

"Mother-innit says I bother you to much."

"You don't. It get lonely sometimes. It's fun to have you around. We should convince Vanessa to come visit us. We could get some pizza and go to and arcade."

"Yeah! Oh when did you and Wilbur get together?"

"I'd say like end of January this year. Why do you ask?"

"I just wanted to know. Now are the cookies ready? Melody!! You're turning me into an American!"

"Hahahahaha! Are you barely noticing that now? You've been saying cookies instead of biscuits for months now!"

"Have I? You're joking!"

"Yeah, you've been saying cookies. It's pretty funny."

"Melody! You're so mean for that!"

"You're biscuits are ready."

"Oooo biscuits!"

——————

Tommy had his mom pick him after she was done with work. I waved goodbye as Tommy held his baggy full of biscuits. His smile was so bright! I decided to stream a little. I haven't had a good sleep in a while but I was able to stream just for about half an hour. I opened a can of monster and opened up Twitch. Before I asked some people if they wanted to talk to stream with me. I got Sapnap,Ranboo,Niki, and Tubbo.

"Hi chat! I'm going to be talking Sapnap, Ranboo, Niki, and Tubbo!" I watched chat for a little, while I looked at the donations.

"Melody! When are you gonna come to the U.S again?" Sapnap asked.