Chapter 10

[Warning: This chapter contains a sexual content that may not suitable for young readers. Be aware to remind me of my grammatical errors in the comment. Strictly 18 years old and above.]

VICTORIA'S POV

HINDI ITO TOTOONG DATE. Hindi ito totoong date. Hindi ito totoong date. Sa mga lumilipas na oras ay paulit-ulit kong sinasabi yan sa sarili ko. Ang date na ito kay Simoun ay hindi totoo. Trabaho lang ito. This was only a job. A three-day job that would get my mother into the facility she needed to be in. But sitting across from Simoun in that restaurant, all I could think about was our past together. The library in Tokyo. The hedge maze in the garden. The horseback riding and the tree and the time Onel caught us.

 It was hard thinking about all of that while spouting off Victoria’s backsory. 

“I know you think I’m interesting, but I promise you’re just as intriguing. So what is it you really do for a livin’?” tanong ko.

 “By day, I dabble in technology. But at night, I raise guinea pigs for the kids in my community.” 

“You do what now?” I asked.

 Pinanatili kong seryoso ang mukha ko kahit na alam kong nakatitig sya sa akin. 

“Sometimes I dabble in home restoration. I flipped one house a couple of weeks ago and got twenty thousand dollars’ worth of profit from it. It’s a thrill, really. I’m thinking about stepping down from my company actually and taking up that as my new career.” 

“Are you serious?” tanong ko.

Ang hirap magseryoso lalo na kung si Simoun ang tititig sayo. Para ba kasing pinag aaralan nya bawat galaw at sulok ng mukha ko. I was walking in dangerous territory, and I was relieved when our food was sat in front of us. I kept my eyes on my food to give pause to the conversation, and I pondered all of Simoun’s answers. Seryoso ba sya? Talaga bang naiisip nya iyon? Or was he trying to get me to laugh? 

Possibly break?

 I needed to switch up the dinner. If he was getting me to break, that meant he suspected something. I had to distract him somehow. I had to get us out of the restaurant and into a darker atmosphere. 

Like his pitch-black bedroom. 

The way he looked at me as I wrapped my lips around my fork made me wet.

   A heat pooled between my thighs, and my panties started sticking to me. I fluttered my gaze up to his as I slipped off my heel, then slid my foot over to his underneath the table. I slid my bare toe up the leg of his pants as his eyes connected with mine. I leaned back in my chair, extending my leg as it made its way to the crook of his knee. He dropped his fork on his plate and cleared his throat, and a grin slid happily across my cheeks. It traveled upward and onward, and I watched him physically jump as I wrapped my toes around the massive outline of his cock pressed against his pants. 

I wanted it inside of me. I needed him to fill me up again. 

“You naughty girl,” he said, growling. 

“Feels like someone wants to come out and play,” I said. 

I pressed my foot into his dick one last time, feeling his pulse against the arch of my foot. He sat up, pulling away from me as he yanked his wallet out from his back pocket. He pulled out a few one-hundred-dollar bills from the billfold and splashed them onto the table, startling even myself as he scooted his chair back. I had just enough time to inch my foot back into my heel and drink down the rest of my wine before I stood to meet his body.

 “We’re leaving,” he said. 

“Did you get enough to eat?” I asked playfully. 

He let out another growl as he wrapped his arm around my waist, guiding me toward the door. We rushed out of the restaurant, and every part of me tingled with anticipation. I couldn’t wait to feel him again. I couldn’t wait to experience him again. Eagerness filled our steps as we strode back to the car, and then he practically stuffed me into the back seat. He fell down next to me and slammed the door, then reached over and fisted my hips.

 “Come here, beautiful,” sabi nya, iginaya nya ako agad sa hita nya. “Driver? Take us back to the hotel. And roll up the partition.”

 Naramdaman ko na nagsimula ng umandar ang kotse palayo sa restaurant, pinagmasdan ko lamang si Simoun na nakatitig sa akin, tinging alam ko ang ibig sabihin. Nang bumaba ang harang na hindi na kami makikita ng driver ay agad nya akong hinawakan sa aking batok. Inilapit nya ako sa kanya.  

“I think I’m ready for dessert. How about you?”

 “Oh dear Lord, yes, Mr. Simoun.” 

He brought my lips to his, and my tongue instantly found what I wanted. I moaned into his mouth and ground against his hips, like a high schooler making out for the very first time. My juices dripped through my panties and dampened his pants. I felt his cock throbbing against me as his hands roamed my body. He cupped my tits and grabbed my ass, rolling me deeper into his groin. I whimpered against his lips as I ran my hands through his hair, my tongue devouring every part of him I could touch.

 Pinaglandas ko ang mga labi ko sa leeg nya, hanggang sa makagat ko ng mababaw ang tenga nya. Isang matinding ungol ang kumawala doon kaya mas lalo akong ginanahan. 

 And I loved the way he picked me up against his body and carried me to the elevator. 

My legs wrapped around him as the doors of the hotel elevator closed. I didn’t care who saw us, and neither did he. Simoun pressed me to the elevator wall and slid my dress up my thighs. He gripped them and smacked them, causing me to jump and giggle against his lips. He raked his teeth along my lower lip, and my head fell back, exposing my neck to him, and he attached his lips to it. 

  He stumbled out of the elevator and we fell to the couch, ripping one another’s clothes off in a desperate attempt to feel the other. Ang mga labi nya ay nasa leeg ko. Sa dibdib. Around my nipples. I moaned and arched into him, feeling the way his hands stripped me of my layers. His muscles blanketed my body, and I shivered at the touch. They pulsed against me with each movement he made, and oh, how he glistened in the moonlight pouring through his windows. He picked me up effortlessly, and my naked body clung to him, kissing his strong shoulder and nibbling on the shell of his ear. 

“You’re mine tonight, Victoria. You hear me?”

 His bedroom door slammed closed behind us, and darkness coated our bodies. 

“I’m yours, Mr. Simoun.” 

“Say it again.” 

“I’m yours, Mr. Simoun.”

 My back fell to the mattress, and the satin sheets made me sigh. His lips kissed down my neck, raking his teeth along my pulse point. I clung to his back, to the pebbled muscles that rolled as he hovered above me. He ghosted his lips down my chest and wrapped his warm lips around my nipple again, causing me to call out into the darkness of his room. 

“Oh, Simoun!” 

My eyes flew open as his tongue flickered along my swollen nub. I’d fallen out of character again. But it didn’t seem to faze him. His hands massaged my thighs, pressing my legs open as juices dripped down my ass crack. His lips trailed kisses down my stomach. His fingertips curled into the excess of my hips. He sucked on my hip bones as I squirmed and quivered against his face, and I felt him grin against my skin.

 “Don’t you dare hold back those sounds for me,” he said. 

Then, I felt his hot breath on the lips of my dripping pussy. 

••••
#PleasureBook2
#Victoria
#Msmudblood