chapter 6 <3

this chapter mentions self harm so if this will trigger you please skip 💗 tysm for 90+ reads eeeekkkkkkk 😍

sasha sunk to the floor, sobbing. none of them could believe it. their marcy, had turned into this... monster. lady olivia and general yunan were holding onto eachother, they had grown a strong connection to marcy during her time in newtopia, they never thought that anything like this was possible, but then they used to be loyal subjects to the king. they had betrayed him, for a good reason of course. marcy. they were a reason enough on her own. then there was the core.

grime was figuring a way out of this cell, trying anyway. using a secret dagger he had inside his boot, and one sasha had hidden, he slashed and jabbed at the large padlock on the cell door. "does anyone have a metal wire on them? i could pick the lock, what are those human things called, bobby pins? please? i need to get out of here and find some good weapons. shoe daggers just wont do the trick for this mission." anne was searching through her brain, trying to come up with a plan to free marcy without harming herself, or anyone else. her powers were too powerful for fighting marcy, she didnt know if she could control them. she felt her powers flicker and bubble inside herself, just seeing and hearing marcys body being used as a puppet by that monster the core. fighting it in marcys body... she didnt want to rely on someone jolting her out of it in time if she lost control.

suddenly, in the silence other than the constant slashing of the daggers by grime, sasha spoke up. 'hey grimesey, would a blade work as a lock pick? i uhhhhh, found it, yeah found it on the ground in the corner.' anne started to worry while grime carefully took the blade and began picking the lock. sasha had a history of self harm. 'sash? can i talk to you in private for a minute?" sashas head whipped in annes direction with a panic stricken look on her face. "yeah of course anne." she dragged out.