Chapter 21 <3

"goodluck anne and friends, i hope to see you again, farewell." valeraina the guardian smiles and waves as the mismatched crew make their way out of the chamber. they begin discussing a plan on their way back. "so valeraina said that the core must be defeated in its body to be fully destroyed. and we must also defeat andrias. we still have to figure out how to restore amphibias social hierachy as well." anne lists off their task as if it is no big deal, counting each step in saving amphibia on her fingers. 

neither anne nor sasha had let go of marcys hand since they left the chamber, as if they couldnt bear to let go for even a second. marcy was so grateful for that comfort. she joins the conversation, finally gaining the confidence after all those memories came flooding back. "to restore the social structure of amphibia, we would have to appoint someone as the new ruler, then they would be in charge of reconstructing the social heirachy. a structure like that of the british monarchy back on earth would be best, right you guys?" marcy asks the rest of the gang, the amphibians shrug while anne and sasha agree. "we can appoint a new leader when it comes to it. right now, we need to find andrias and take him down."

*meanwhile in the basement of the castle*

andrias sits in his throne, which has changed location to the basement, and contemplates what to do next. if the rebellion defeats him, the core has nearly no defence. and with 3 calamity power holders now having control over their powers, and that toad using barrels war hammer, he stands no chance on his own. surrender is never an option though. his father would never approve of surrender. he had to fight. but how would he stand a chance? the core, now back in its body, comes clambering into the room. 

"your thoughts are too loud. i can hear you through the crown you know." it speaks to andrias directly through the crown he bears, a gift from his father. "why dont you become my new host, imagine how powerful we would be together. a gigantic newt with the strenght of 100 toads combined, with the power of me inside you, aiding you, keeping you stronger for longer. it would be a piece of cake defeating the rebellion. whaddya say andrias?" well, the core has the king convinced. 

andrias makes his way towards the 'conversion chair' its called. he sits, and awaits the helmet making its way from the ceiling. the chair straps him in, and the nerves begin. he almost feels bad for doing this to marcy after experiencing the stress of being in the chair.

almost. 

hi guys! im sorry for the short chapter but i have something to announce. i will be taking a mental health break for at least 1-2 weeks, ive found out some shocking news and need to take care of myself for a bit. i hope you guys understand! in the meantime check out-

I_love_MarcyWu

&

marcydiedlol

i love their books and if you like mine, then you'll like theirs too! goodbye for now xx