chapter 12 <3

hi guys, TYSM for 340+ reads ily!!! im so so sorry for not uploading. ive been working 5-12pm shifts the last 3 days, and there has been a large bushfire near me which resulted in several evacuations of my house, and one poor soul lost their life. my dad has been out with other locals fighting this fire and it is now under control and i am safe. 

marcys point of view-

the core took back control, arghhh. sasha and anne need me. they care about me, somehow. so i fought the core. i put good, happy memories where i genuinely was feeling ok in my head because apparently it weakened the core?! meeting sasha in that playground with anne. that day shaped my life forever. and im glad it did. 

with all the trouble with my parents.... i dont know where i would be without them. i pushed my parents out of my head, those memories would only make the core stronger. the core relied on dark, negative and generally unhappy emotions. that is how i had been feeling ever since the incident with andrias. no wonder it took control so easily, i was practically drowning in self pity. but when i was with anne and sasha, i was happy. simple as that. 

i needed something that would make me so happy, that i could break through the control of the core. think marcy think, good memories. memories you love. think anne and sasha. what about the day we went to the amusement park and took that photo of the three of us? i was soooo happy that day. or what about when we won the science fair together? it was all my idea but we had so much fun building it! 

even in amphibia we had good memories!!! like the dinner at the plantars, or battle of the bands. anne and sasha argued but i could tell there were unresolved issues from before all of us had reunited. i could feel the core weakening, yes! ok marcy, whether you like it or not, you love them. you dont know what you would do without them! these thoughts of pure happiness and realisation helped marcy gain back hearing just to hear this... 

"dont you get it? we love you! we always have. so please just this once, stay!"  sasha and anne... love me? how? after everything i have done to them, they still love me. i felt the core become so weak that i took a chance and regained control of my body. "you love me? both of you?"