chapter 9 <3

hi! i rlly hope this chapter makes sense 🥲, ly all hope you enjoy 💗💅

sasha let out a gasp of shock, her fists clenched as her eyes flickered red and she threw a punch straight at darcy. it struck right in the middle of darcys spine, "shit" sasha thought, "that was where marcy got stabbed. " marcys body flew across the room, and thumped onto the ground. as anne picked herself up, she stumbled towards darcy, sobbing and beckoning sasha over. the wound in marcys spine had split back open, as if it hadnt healed properly. it didnt go through all the way like the initial stab wound did, but it still looked bad to a couple teenage girls. the helmet had come off with the force of the hit, cracked in two. surely she was free now.

if the core kept fighting like this while still in marcys body, marcy was sure to die. sasha stood there in shock and regret, not knowing what to do. she did this. all this. suddenly, anne took a step back, and a look of horror and despair flashed across her face. sasha looked over to darcy, to see to her dismay, one orange eye staring back at her. the other, however, was marcys usual eye colour. this was good right? she was fighting it. the rest of the crew slowly walked up to stand behind anne and sasha.

meanwhile, grime burst through the secret door with a bundle of swords. "sorry im late, what did i miss?" he shouts, then looks over at the rest of the amphibians, along with anne, sasha and marcys body. "oh". "guys, go get help, an ambulance, or the amphibian equalivent, please, now!" as soon as the amphinian group left the room, anne and sasha began to sob. uncontrollable, wracking sobs that shook their whole bodies, they couldnt stop. anne grabbed onto sasha, and sasha let the info sink in. by the looks of it, the core was the only thing keeping marcy alive.

annes hair and eyes were now a bright blue, she thought she had lost her friend. sasha looked at herself on a reflection on the wall, and to her shock, the same had happened to her but with a vibrant, pinkish red. then, marcys body sat itself up with a jolt, gasping for air. for a moment marcy spoke, the real marcy, "anne, sasha, i love you. please dont be upset. im sorry for all the pain i caused. but i cant fight much longer. andrias plans to invade earth. do what you can to stop him without me before he figures out how. this was all my fault. im so sorry. " anne looked up from sashas shoulder, "MARCY, WAIT!" she cried, "come on, stay with us please, you can fight it, i know you can! sasha and i believe in you!" .

marcy knew she would live, hopefully, but the core was about to take over. "ill do my best, ok?" she says, trying to comfort the two girls. as soon as the sentance is finished, marcys natural coloured eye turns orange, to match the other, and her body rises off the floor with a burst of green energy. the core has control once more.