chapter 7 <3

"sash... i know that you have a history of self harm, why didnt you tell me? i know all too well that you didnt find that blade on the floor. how long have you been doing that for?" anne was honestly worried for her friend, she cared about sasha. even if they had their fights, verbal and physical, she wanted to know if sasha wasnt ok.

 sasha gulped, "i dont really know, i havent been keeping track ok. besides, it came in handy right? so why does it matter?". anne and sasha were  so zoned out in their conversation that they didnt notice any of their surroundings. grime was just about to break the lock, after picking the lock it was jammed shut, so has to resort back to slashing and bashing at the lock until it broke.

 "look sasha, i know you dont want me to, but i still worry about you. please, tell me you'll do your best to tell someone if your struggling. i dont care if its not me, as long as you tell someone. promise?" anne gave her friend a caring look while sasha pressed on instead of agreeing. "what about you anne? hmm? i know you are not feeling absolutely perfect right now? telling me to 'tell someone' when you wont do it yourself!"

  anne looked hurt at that statement. even though it was unlike anne to say anything like this, she was sick of giving in to stop arguments. "at least its not my fault im miserable. i didnt hurt people and push them away when they wanted to help." sasha got riled up then. how dare anne. it wasnt her fault, right? she opened her mouth argue back and defend herself, but as she did the two girls heard a large clunk of metal on concrete floor, and whisper celebrating all around. they had broken out of the cell. anne realised what this meant. she actually had to fight marcy. her best friend.