chapter 10 <3

this chapter is in marcys point of view 😀 TYSM FOR 200+ READS ILYASMMM 💗💗💗

i hate the core. it did and said horrible things. the worst part was that i could hear and see everything. the finger guns. locking my friends up. teasing and taunting them. and poor anne, that was gonna hurt. i felt so bad. i should be able to fight it. why cant i fight it? i know. i deserve this. every last bit. anne and sasha care about me, yeah, but once what i did actually sets in, im sure they will hate me forever. i dont think i can bear with that. thats why i cant fight. if i win, i will have to put up with the two people i care about most hating me forever. i trapped them here.

they all had to watch me die. sasha tried to kill herself! anne has so much trauma she will struggle to trust people for the rest of her life! all because of selfish little marcy wu. all because i didnt want to loose my friends. well, ironic much? then sasha punched me, hard. i felt that. she looked so guilty, but i knew i deserved it. so when i fought the core and took back control of my body for a moment, the first thing i did was apologise. for everything.

i tried to console them. "ill do my best, ok?" pffft, as if. but i promised them. they would be so devastated if i died, even if i deserve it. worse, what if they blame themselves, or eachother!? so im going to fight. the core can go to hell. my friends need me. and i love them so im going to help them. shit. wait did i just say that? oooohhhh noooooo. marcy wu- focus! this is not the time to discover that you are gay, jesus! maybe the core is making me emotional. yep, the core. well a positive occured, sasha has powers, so do i. shit. so do i. the core can use them! against my best friends! i have to fight it. i wont let the core hurt my friends.