29 ~ Hello

Paradise

I had just taken a shower. I decided to just go on Netflix and catch up with "The Walking Dead". I was still on season 2. Embarrassing, really. That's when I heard a knock on the door. Ugh, they really just can't leave me alone can they. I quickly got up to my drawer to get some chips. I've been hiding junk food in my drawers, so I wouldn't have to go downstairs. Unfortunatley, the door just kept banging.

"I'm busy," I screamed, in fustration.

"Abigail, open up it's me," the person behind the door said. I opened it to see a familiar face in the hallway. John. "Are you okay? You've been calling in sick at work?"

I blankly stared at him, then answered, "I've been fine. It's just ust my legs."

"You're legs?" he asked raising his eyebrow and I nod in return. "I'm not that stupid Abigail."

"Hey, when did you become such a caring person?" I said giggling.

He shrugged, "When was I ever caring? Can I come in?"

"Ya, sure." I said opening the door wider so he could enter. After he entered I quickly shut the door.

"How'd you get in?"

"Oh, ya. Ummm...." he began but couldn't finish.

"Did you sneak in?" I said sitting down next to him.

He nodded, "You see me, Ryan, and Tyler used to be really close. But, things happened."

"Oh, well. I'm sorry. Tyler can be a jerk sometimes, so I understand." I said rolling my eyes.

"So, what are you doing?"

"Just about to watch "The Walking Dead" on Netflix," I smirked.

"You like zombies?" he laughed.

"Love." I corrected him.

We were able to watch the whole Season 2. By the time we finished it was already 5:00am. My shift at the restaurant was about to begin, in like 4 hours.

"John, it's 5:02." I said shutting the laptop.

"Awww, come on. Season 3 is the best season! It's when the governor comes and-" he said but I just stared at him once again, blankly. "Fine, I'll go."

I jumped off my bed to open the door for him. He slowly got off the bed and literally dragged himself towards the door.

"Thanks for tonight. Well, last night." I said.

"I should be thanking you." he said. Then there was a long pause and I realized he was really close to me. Inches away, really. He then began leaning towards me. I quickly dodged him.

"John. I can't." I mumbled.

"Ya...sorry. I just thought you would have already forgotten about that night." he said but I stopped him from going on.

"John. I have and I forgive you. I just, don't think I'm ready to be in any kind of relationship right now." I said.

"Ok. Well, I'll see you at work." he said. "Can I at least hug you?"

I shake my head smiling, "Yes." He quickly grabbed my waist and bear hugged me. He then let go and was gone.

*38th Day of Summer*

Well me being Abigail Parker. I decided to take a nap for like 3 hours. Unfortunately, I woke up after 5 hours. I checked my phone to have 3 missed calls from John. I quickly pounced out of bed to go to the bathroom and tripped along the way because of a wire. I do a messy bun and put a plain white-tee on. I headed downstairs to find Lindsey and Ryan.