23 ~ Feelings

Paradise

*At The Park*

"I can't believe Lindsey helped you. I mean I can see Briana helping you... but Lindsey?" I said while taking a bite of my In and Out Burger.

He bought In and Out for our picnic. It was weird, but I found it cute.

"Well I think she likes me," he said smirking.

"Well I think she likes Ryan," I said smirking back, which makes us start cracking up.

"So, it's almost your birthday," he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"How'd you know?" I asked laughing.

"I have my ways," he said smirking once more.

"Creeper," I said pushing him gently on the shoulder.

"One good looking creeper," he said smiling.

I couldn't help but smile back. I mean yes, I'm suprised he knew it was my birthday. I wouldn't be shock if Lindsey told him. That little prick.

But to be honest, I really didn't have any plans for my birthday. There were 2 more days left and that's barely enough time to actually plan a party. I might just have a family dinner or something.

"So, tell me more about yourself," he said leaning back with his arms.

"What about me? I mean there's a lot of stuff you don't know about me," I said laughing.

"Stop being a smart ass Ms. Parker and answer the question," he said making a fake mad face, which makes me crack up.

"Well my life's pretty simple. I never really go to parties. My parents are hella strict. They're both doctors, funny right?... Of course not, they also never approved of my relationship with Sam," I said.

I felt bad for adding Sam to our conversation. He doesn't deserve my attention. The saddest part is that I never meant anything to him.

"If I were them I wouldn't have approved Sam either," Tyler said looking away.

"That's what I thought," I said laughing. "Your turn," I said playfully pushing him.

"Well Ms. Parker I have a lot of things I could say," he laughed while pushing his curly hair back.

"Your retarted you know," I said laughing. He smirks then looks away from me. "What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Well, if you didn't know I live with my Grandma," he said looking at the ground and playing with the grass.

"Why? Where are your parents?" I asked and I regretted asking.

"They're both dead..." he said still looking down.

"I'm sorry I asked," I said. Goodness Abigail couldn't you keep your mouth shut?

"It's fine. I mean I barely even knew them. They died when I was 4," he said now looking up at me and I frown.

"It's fine though, cause that's when I met Ryan and Briana. They became my new family. Their parents have technically became my parents. That's why I spend most of time at their house," he said grabbing hold of my hand, which makes me blush.

"I'm proud of you," I said as he plays with my fingers.

"Why would you be proud of me?" he said looking at me with his big brown eyes.

"Because you are able to move on. No matter how much it hurts. I would never be able to do that," I said feeling guilty for I was talking of Sam.

"I don't believe that," he said brushing the hair out of my face. "You're strong, amazing, even beautiful and you should be proud of that," he said smiling.

"Thank you," I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Oh, so this is how you move on?" someone had said behind us.

I turn around and see someone who I thought I would never see again.

"Abigail we need to talk," he said grabbing my arm and pulling me up from the ground.

"We don't need to talk about anything," I said pulling away from his grip.

"Yes, we do. Abigail what I did was a mistake. Can't we just fix it and get back together," he cried kneeling on the ground, which makes me laugh.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get up!" I told him and he obeyed.

"Abigail," I heard Tyler say behind me.

"I want you to leave, right now," I told Sam.

"Abby baby, please listen to me," he pleaded.

I couldn't stop myself so, I slapped him.

A red hand mark appeared on his pale, white face. He touches his cheek and glares at me.

"What the fuck Abigail?" he screamed.

We had created a small group of people around us. Ugh, why?

"Sam, I think you should just leave," Tyler said from behind me.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me that?" Sam screamed approaching Tyler.

"Well the names Tyler," he said.

That's when Sam once again started a fight with Tyler in public again. Sam punched Tyler and tackled him down.

"Stop!" I said joining the fight.

Too bad for me I got punched in the face. The punch was hard and powerful. It obviously came from Sam.

I dropped to the floor covering my face with my hands.

"Abigail," I hear someone scream. Tyler.

Unfortunately Tyler wasn't able to get up and help me for Sam was still on top of him. That's when I felt someone touch me and pick me up. I turn to see Conner.

"Abigail? Are you ok?" he said holding me up.

"Ya," I replied. That was when Tyler finally took advantage of Sam.

I turn to see Sam take a blow to the face with Tyler's fist. Then Tyler stood up and started kicking Sam on the side. Conner let go of me and ran over to pull Tyler away from Sam.

"Calm down dude. He's down already," Conner had said to Tyler. Tyler ignored him and walked up to me and hugged me.

"Are you ok?" he whispered into my ear.

"The question is are you ok? Look your bleeding," I said touching his face.

"You're face is turing purple," he giggled.

"Mmhm," Conner said behind us.

"Oh sorry," I said blushing.

"Let's get cleaned up," Tyler said grabbing hold of my hand intertwining our fingers together.

"What about this guy?" Conner said pointing at Sam.

"Just leave him," Tyler said.

*Thank You All For 1.2k Reads❤ Sorry I Haven't Been Updating BTW. Been Very Busy With School and Homework*