35 ~ The Ball and Prank

Paradise

"Does my make-up look too much?" I asked Briana. She turned around to face me.

"You look perfect," she smiled. She pretended to wipe a fake tear away. I laughed and turned away.

The ball was starting in like 20 minutes. I'm happy that the party was here and that we didn't have to drive anywhere. My date was John, and Tyler's was Selene. Goodness, the thought of her going with him makes me want to punch a wall.

"Briana? Can you help me zip my dress?" I asked.

She pulled it up really slow, which made me flinch. I turned around to see Tyler. "Tyler! I said Briana, not you," I squealed and slapped his hand.

"Couldn't help myself," he smirked. I didn't know if me and him were actually a thing. Ever since that day we kissed we acted like it, but we never confirmed it. "Damn," he said biting his lips. "I swear if John lays a hand on you," he muttered.

"I'll make sure he won't," I laughed.

My dress was red and long. It wasn't glued to my body, but loose which made it extremely comfortable. My hair was straight and my make-up was like the perfect amount.

Briana, on the other hand was dressed in a black dress. Hers was loose and it looked amazing on her. Her hair was colored and her make-up was unbelievably done.

"Can you two just stop?" Briana teased.

Tyler and I laughed and headed downstairs, while Briana was behind us. People were already downstairs and music was already playing. I glanced down the stairs, John and Ryan were standing at the end. I smiled at both of them and they smiled back.

"You look..." John said studying me up and down.

I blushed, "Thank you."

"I better get going, my date's waiting for me," Tyler said excusing himself.

I watched him walk over to Selene. She was wearing a green dress and had her hair half up, half down. Tyler grabbed her by the waist and she giggled. I felt my heart tremble.

"You jealous?" Briana whispered into my ear.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Shut up," I said pushing her away.

John grabbed my hand and pushed my through the people. We took a seat outside. Tables and chairs were set up. There were even lanterns hanging from the trees.

"Do you trust Tyler?" John asked.

"A lot," I answered. "You should too."

"I do, if you do."

"I'm going to get a drink," I said standing up.

"Abigail, I can do it," he said grabbing my hand.

"John, it's fine. You've done a lot for me, already. Plus, it's just a drink." He nodded and I headed inside.

I headed towards the punch and started pouring myself some. I looked around and saw Tyler and Selene. I wanted to pull her hair and punch her face, but after tonight I'm pretty sure she'll learn her lesson. Well, I hope so.

"Abigail?" someone said from behind me. I turned around to see Conner.

"Oh my, Conner! How have you been?" I asked hugging him. I missed hanging with him. I then remembered last time we hung out. I quickly pulled away, embarrassed.

"I've been great, thanks. How about you? I haven't seen you in a while," he chuckled. I could see his cheeks turning red.

I giggled, "I've been great too."