Eleven*

A good 80% of this is based on true events that recently happened to me so enjoy and be sure to comment your thoughts throughout the chapter, i love to read them!

"Have a safe drive, text me as soon as you get there and if you stop anywhere, text me then too." I say rushed while hugging my brother. He lets out a chuckle. "Yes mom." he jokes and I roll my eyes, releasing him from my death grip and lightly/playfully punching his shoulder. "Hey, you and I both know that mom would never care that much."

Ah yes, we love dark humor in everyday life.

He cracks a smile and shakes his head at my attempt at a joke and goes over to hug and say bye to Clay. Then he just gets in his car and leaves me alone with Clay for a whole week. This should be interesting.

After a few minutes of just kinda standing around, he starts to get his keys and wallet together and puts his shoes on, and tells me to do the same.

"Where are we going?" I ask, not moving. "To target, we need some stuff like food and that shit and I know you don't wanna be alone at the house so let's go." He explains. "Ok, just let me change out of my pajamas." He nods and I run up the stairs.

I quickly change out of my pajamas and into a pair of black leggings that make my ass look great and a semi tight cropped shirt along with my trusty black converse.

Okay so maybe I am a little more risky when I know my brother isn't here but it has also been a while since Clay and I have done anything and I kinda wanna tease him a little bit. This is only step number one in my plan.

I leave my room and head down the stairs to see Clay waiting for me by the door. When he sees me his eyes rake over my body, his eyes trailing in all the places I wanted them to. Perfect.

"Um," he clears his throat, clearly trying to recollect his thoughts. "Let's get going, yeah?" I nod and walk through the door he holds open for me, nodding so he sees that I at least appreciate it. He opens the car door for me too, making my heart melt a tiny bit.

We both get in the car and he backs up (with one arm behind my head rest making him look extra attractive) then we go on our way. After about five minutes of silent driving, I made a decision.

"I have a new rule." I state, making him glance at me with curiosity covering his beautiful features. "Oh yeah, what's that?" I smirk. "This," I take his right hand that was previously just barely resting on the wheel and move it to my left thigh "goes here."

I see a smile spread across his face and feel his hand dance across my clothed skin. "Okay, but why all the way up here? Why not down.." he pauses in his speech and moves his hand over my center, rubbing my through my clothes. "Here?"

My breath catches in my throat as he continues to smirk and move his fingers along my core. Shit, this is not how this was supposed to go. Abort mission, i repeat, abort mission.

"No, not while you're driving Clay." I say in just above a whisper, using my hand to push his away. "I only need one hand to drive, my other can be used for you." he vocally protests but lets me push his hand back to my lower thigh. "Clay, no." I say firmly but a slight playfulness in my voice so he knows I'm not mad about it or anything.

The rest of the drive was spent with small talk and his hand drawing shapes on my thigh until we finally reach the target. Then we both get out and walk in the store, hand in hand.

We continue to walk around the store grabbing groceries and other stuff we need, me slightly teasing him the whole time by bending over so he has a perfect view of my ass, or so he can see down my shirt. Or go to kiss him then pull away or make it a very short kiss. Just simple stuff to either turn him on or get on his nerves.

Finally he pays and we head back out, putting everything in the trunk and right when im about to go sit in the front seat again, he grabs my wrist, pulling me back into him.

"Be a good girl and sit in the backseat and wait for me. Got it?" The tone in his voice leaves no room for argument and proves that I have in fact succeeded in both pisssing him off, and turning him on. I only nod my head and get in the backseat of his car while he puts the cart away.

Then he gets in the driver's seat and moves the car towards the back of the parking lot where not a lot of people are. Once he is in park he gets out and goes to the back seat with me and crashes our lips together into a heated kiss.

His kiss is anything but gentle, all of his sexual frustration coming out from his lips and into mine. "You teased me the entire time we were in that store and you did it on purpose, didnt you? Don't even answer, I know that you did. Now you're gonna finish what you started, alright?" his voice goes from stern to soft at the end, making sure it is actually alright with me.

I nod and kiss him again, bringing my hand down to palm him through his jeans and feeling his already half hard dick through his clothing. He groans through the kiss and I keep up my actions, until he finally breaks the kiss.

He helps me get on my knees in the cramped space we have and he undoes his jeans enough to let his dick spring free and let me say, holy shit. He is probably a solid seven and a half inches of pure heaven I swear.

Looking him in his eyes I lick from his base up to his tip then leave little kitten licks around the tip, just enjoying the small and barely audible noises he is making. There is nothing more attractive than a man moaning and nothing will change my mind.

With no warning i take his full tip in my mouth and suck hard, absolutely loving the groan and "Fuck yes" he lets out from it. I continue to focus on his head for a minute before slowly taking him in as far as I can without gagging. I seriously hate gagging.

I take him in almost all of the way and listen to the sounds he makes. "Fuck yes baby, just like that. You're doing great, baby girl." The praise hits me right to my core (literally) and also encourages me to start moving.

I bob my head up and down on his dick, using my hand to pump what I can't quite fit in my mouth and create suction, hearing a slight pop every time that suction breaks. "Fuck you look so beautiful taking my cock like that. Jesus Fuck baby."

He takes his hand and tangles it in my hair, pulling it and setting the speed of how fast I go which I absolutely love.

After a few minutes of all of that he pulls me off and kisses me deeply, but I keep using my hand while we kiss. He breaks the kiss "Where do you want me to cum baby?" After a moment of thinking, i make up my mind. I go with the most clean option.

Without answering him i go back down and suck harder than i previously had been and hear him curse under his breath. After a minute i hear him let out a string of curses and then i start to taste the disgusting salty taste of his release.

I continue to suck until i feel his muscles go lax, then release, licking my lips and smiling at his reaction. He looks gone, slightly tired but i know its just his adrenaline running on low right now.

"You ready to go?" He asks, recollecting and putting himself away. I nod and climb up front while he gets out and gets back in the front seat.

I just gave Clay head for the first time in a parking lot. If that's a start of how this weeks going to go then pray for me.