Sixteen

Every year for a few weeks at a time, every state in the US has a fair and I'm just finding out that that's where Clay has taken me.

I start bouncing in my seat, making Clay chuckle a little bit. I can't help but be excited, I haven't been to a fair in years, let alone a fair in Florida, I've only ever been to the Texas and New York State fairs.

The second Clay pulls into a parking spot I fling myself at him, locking him into a hug. He laughs slightly then hugs me back with just as much energy, showing me he is as excited for this as I am.

I soon break the hug to get out which Clay follows right after me. As soon as we are out of the car I lock his hand in mine and take off towards the ticket booth. We wait in the line in silence, hands still intertwined. Once it is our turn Clay pays for two wristbands and we have to let go of our hands while the man puts them on our wrists.

Once they are securely on both of us I grab Clay's hand (again) and drag him towards a ride. The Scrambler. While we wait in line I notice all the stares we are getting. Well, mainly all the stares Clay is getting. Girls continuously eye him as we stand here and I feel an uncomfortable feeling settle in my stomach at the thought of it.

I'm not sure what the feeling is nor why I feel it but if it's what I think it is, there is no reason for me to feel that way. I shouldn't feel jealous, Clay and I are not together and he has the right to be looked at cuz boy is he a view, but he also has the right to be with whoever he wants. However the thought of him being with someone else makes my stomach twist.

God what is wrong with me, why am I feeling this way? First with the constant butterflies, now the possible jealousy, what's next? I bring my attention to our intertwined hands and suddenly it just doesn't feel right to be holding his hand. We aren't together, but friends don't hold hands like this in public.

With that in mind I drop my hand from his and take a very small step back away from him. He gives me a confused look but I only give him a weak smile. One he doesn't return, instead his frown deepens.

Instead of letting me do my own thing, he takes a step towards me and interlocks our hands again, pulling me closer to him so his lips are right next to my ear. "I don't like the way the boys here are eyeing you like you're theirs to undress with their eyes. You're not theirs." The deepness of his voice makes me shiver in his grasp.

"I'm not yours either though." I challenge him, interested to see where this will go. His body tenses at my words but he doesn't back away. "True, you're not mine either, but you wanna know something?" I can only nod my head.

"They may get to look at you, undress you with their eyes, but they will never, ever see you completely naked. They will never see what you look like as you come undone on my fingers, or my cock. I know the deal we had, but for just today, let yourself be mine." I shiver yet again at his words. They turn me on beyond belief.

He backs away from me with dusty pink cheeks and a smirk stuck on his face, hands still in each others, and just moves up in the line as if nothing had happened at all. Oh I am so gonna get him back for that. Was he right though? Was I too busy noticing all the girls staring at him that I didn't notice all the boys staring at me?

Once we can finally get to the ride we pick a seat and sit in it, him on the outside so he gets squished, not me. Instead of holding hands on the ride he puts his arm around me, pulling me close.

The worker comes over to check that we had put the safety equipment down correctly and doesn't even spare us a single glance. Cool. The ride starts and for a majority of it I can only focus on Clay's arm around me instead of the thrill of the ride.

After that ride we go to the carousel, then to a few other rides around the fair before deciding that if we went on any more rides then one of us (most likely Clay) would end up getting sick somewhere. So, we decided to play some carnival games.