Seventeen*

I fall asleep on the car ride back home while Clay drives. I was really exhausted after our long day and with the way I feel as I wake up, I know it's gonna be a long night too. Yeah, I wake up horny, what about it?

I feel like it's more of a thing where I appreciate all he did for me today and want to repay him. Plus it is our last day together without my brother in the house. When we get to the house I feel Clay shake my shoulder a little bit. "Baby, we're home." I feel my heart flutter a little bit, but I'm not sure if it is because he called me baby or that he referred to his house as my home. Either way the heart flutter was there.

I take off my seatbelt with a plan in mind of how tonight is gonna work but Clay putting his hand on my thigh stops me in my tracks. "You go up to my bedroom and go to sleep, I'll carry the bear in your room and feed Patches." I nod. That's perfect for my plan.

I get out and after he unlocks the door I go up to his room and immediately strip from my clothes, leaving myself in just my bra and underwear. Then I lay on his bed on my back and put my hand down my underwear, ever so slightly touching myself.

My fingers circle my clit as I think about him. The way it feels when he slides his tongue in my mouth. The way it feels when it's his hands circling my clit like this. The way his tongue feels against my heat. The way his cock feels when he fucks me. All of it.

I take my other hand and insert a finger into myself while my other hand still circles around my clit. The dual sensation has me arching my back on his sheets and closing my eyes. Being in a room that smells like nothing but him helps me in the best way possible.

I'm so lost in my own world that I don't hear the footsteps leading up to the room, or the door opening. All I know is that I start to feel close as I hear a throat being cleared.

My eyes snap open and meet Clays who are wandering my body, stopping momentarily at where my hands are and on my breasts before meeting my own eyes. "What do you think you're doing?" His voice is dangerously low, daring me to say the wrong thing.

"I- I'm just-" He cuts me off by laughing a bit, causing me to stop touching myself, talking, breathing, everything. He notices I've stopped touching myself and makes himself comfortable against the wall. "Did I say you could stop?" I shake my head no. "Words darling." "No sir."

"Then continue." "Yes sir." And with that i continue circling my clit and fingering myself while he watches my every move. He walks over towards me and takes off my underwear for me so he can see me completely bare. Within just a few minutes I am close again. "Clay I-" "Keep going darling, cum for me."

With those words I finish on my own fingers, moaning his name as I do so. He grabs my wrist and takes my finger out of me and puts it in his mouth, sucking it clean. Fuck that was hot. He releases my hand and puts it back by my side while I catch my breath.

"You did so amazing, baby, but now let me show you what pleasure really feels like." And with that he strips out of his clothes and climbs on top of me, and starts to kiss me. I kiss him back with just as much emotion and hunger as he kisses me with.

His hands explore my body as we kiss, at first resting and squeezing my breasts, then lining himself up with me. He breaks the kiss as he thrusts into me, a low moan emitting from his mouth as a higher pitched one comes from me. I feel my walls get stretched as he finishes his journey inside me. The pain is pleasurable in the best possible way.

He stays there for a moment, letting me adjust to his size. As soon as I open my mouth to tell him to move he pulls almost all the way out before slamming back into me full force. A loud and guttural moan comes out of me as he continues his pattern, giving me no time to recover from my previous orgasm.

"You can touch yourself all you want baby, but no one, not even yourself, is gonna make you feel even nearly as good as I make you feel." Fuck i could cum from just those words, let alone him pounding mercilessly into me. 

One of his hands comes up from my waist to my clit, rubbing circles around it. I immediately arch my back and grab tightly onto the sheets, moaning his name causing him to let out a grunt of satisfaction. Soon after I feel an orgasm building up as he continues to overstimulate my body.

"Clay, I- I-" He slams particularly hard into me, cutting me off mid sentence to moan. "Do it, cum for me like the little slut you are for me." And with his words that's exactly what I do, tightening around him as my orgasm hits me hard, pleasure flooding throughout my entire body. I swear I see stars.

"Fuck baby." And with that he too finishes deep inside me, both of us panting hard from our highs. "That was-" "Amazing-" He finishes my thought. He slowly pulls out and I wince as the adrenaline starts to wear off.

He leaves the room and comes back a few short moments later with a damp washcloth then wipes me down along with himself. "It's been a long day, let's just get some sleep now, alright baby?" I nod happily.

He throws the washcloth in his hamper then grabs two shirts and two pairs of boxers. He dresses himself first then comes over to me, gently lifting me up and puts the shirt on me first, then the boxers. My heart melts at the way he cares so much about me after these moments and the way he takes care of me.

I really like the way he treats me. I really like him. While his back is turned I feel my eyes widen at the thought I just had. Fuck.