Twenty four

***2 weeks later***

"I still don't get why you got me anything. I know you're sorry for how you reacted but you didn't need to get me anything!" I exclaim into the phone as I put on my shoes to go check the mail for whatever my brother had sent me.

"I know but still, I wanted to. Plus I think you'll really like this!" I sigh and start walking towards my door.

When I open it, it feels like all my breath was knocked outta my body and I forget how to do all normal functions. "I give you my blessing." and with that the line goes dead.

"Clay..." I breathe out as I suddenly remember that breathing is a good thing to do.  "Hi." He replies softly, his forest green eyes sparkling. "I-" I cut him off by running up to him and wrapping my arms around him.

He stiffens for only a second before he relaxes and wraps his arms around me. We rock slightly as we hug but it doesn't matter to me, i couldn't care less if we tipped over, i was with him.

I was home.

Thank you so much for reading! That is unfortunately the end of this story but I will be writing a new story with my own original characters soon!

Go ahead and check out my other stories if you want and maybe consider following me! Thank you all again!