Dₒₙ'ₜ cᵣy yₒᵤ'ᵣₑ ₚₑᵣfₑcₜ

Requested by: A_Helpless_Romanic
I hope you enjoy my dearest reader!
Warnings: some sad thoughts, reader is in their underwear but no NSFW, and Camilo Comfort 🧡☀

                      𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒐 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓

You gazed thoughtlessly at the mirror, looking at yourself in the mirror. You had just gotten out of the shower putting your clothes on when you caught a glimpse of your reflection, remembering why you were in this situation at this very moment. At first, you shook it off continuing to dry yourself off and putting on your underwear. Your thoughts wondering back to today. why you had to shower,  why you were covered in mud, why you felt odd when Camilo shifted into you today.

You blinked slowly tilting your head slightly to the side, you didn't see it. Today by the river, when Camilo shifted into you, he pretended to be you.

He danced around saying how beautiful, graceful, and elegant he was like this. But you didn't see that, you didn't have any of those things, what was he talking about? You turned to your side looking from another angle but still nothing.

You sighed lips lightly quivering, now that you thought more about it, why was Camilo with you?

He was perfect. slim yet strong frame, a mix of red and brown bouncy and thick curls, the prettiest mix of brown and Hazel eyes, his freckles placed perfectly on his cheeks and nose.

The more you thought the worse your thoughts got, and the harder it was to keep in your tears. That was until you were ripped from your thoughts at the sound of your door opening.

"Y/n amor, what's taking you so-" Camilo paused seeing you undressed and in your underwear, his face went red as he stumbled out apologizes. Only to suddenly stop. You snuggled after giggling.

"Mi amor, what's wrong?" Camilo asked concern in his eyes, he was always so observant. "Oh, nothing I just-" you tried to make up an excuse but couldn't, Camilo instantly knew what this was about.

He walked up to you pulling you into a hug. "I wish you saw yourself as I see you mi Vida." He kissed your cheek, turning you towards the mirror again, he whispered sweet words in your ear holding you close to him.

" don't cry, your perfect, " he whispered to you, giving you another kiss.

I hope you enjoyed this, my darling readers until we read again 🧡☀ stay tuned~ 🥀