Hey I'm Back

Hey! Wow I cannot believe that it's been more than a LONG while. 

I've grown so much, sadly not in height, since I've last logged on to this platform. I missed Wattpad and the hidden gems of books, beyond fanfics that it's known for (deservingly so in a good way lol). I especially missed this advice book that grew up along with me! 

I am still in college lol wow! What an accomplishment it's seriously much more difficult than I expected, but I'm pulling through! Finally getting the hang of things but still feeling brand new simultaneously. 

But how are you, reader? 

I have a break which means time to respond to a few new comments which, of course, makes me happy! 

I am so sorry this chapter is boring, but I wanted to update this to show that I have not forgotten about this book. It makes me feel beyond any emotion I can describe to know that this book helps people! 

However, I will be writing more about inner glowups, because emotional and mental glowup-ing is far more important than only focusing on the physical aspects.

So, if you are not here for that don't worry! I'll be writing about physical glowups too and all that jazz! But with everything that happens in people's lives, how can I NOT write about emotional and mental glowups!? It would be a CRIME. 

But I am no expert. I will never have all the answers only God will- and EVERYONE has their own opinion. We are all different and it would be weird if we thought the exact same thing on every topic, not to mention how boring that would be! I love listening to people's opinions lol like YES change my mind on something, or let's converse! Talk for a while! 

Anyways! I'll be back with something new very soon, but for now I'll be replying to comments I've missed while gone! 

GLAD TO BE BACK!!!

QOTD: You can't make everyone happy, so stop trying!

Lots of love and new things to come🤗