Self care to de-stress

Right now clearly everyone is stressed. Way too many reasons and honestly I understand. So I'm making this in hopes to help you take care of yourself and de stress in the process.

Enjoy
_________________________________

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊       ┊ ⊹  
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩     ˚   ✯   ⋆  °
┊         ┊       ┊     ✫              ˚ •  ° 
┊         ┊ 。•  . ✩     
┊ ⊹       ✯

Light a candle-

Such a nice way to relax while listening to music and just try to take everything off your mind.

Have some kind of tradition-

Whether it's a spa day every Sunday, or cheat day or even once a month you get yourself a skirt or something you really want. It's something to look forward to on what could be a bad day. I like doing this and maybe you'll try it out?

Go for a walk-

Because it's going to be getting a bit cold in some areas in a few months, it's nice to take a walk now. I love clearing my head while listening to music.

Skin care routine-

Whether it's a routine or just a special occasion, having a face mask and a serum with a jade roller/massage with your hands is so relaxing. And increases blood cutcukation aka less wrinkles (although I'm 18 but... still 😂)

Manicure/ pedicure-

Right now I'm not even thinking of going out to any salon because im immune compromised, won't go into too much detail. But painting my nails and buffing and all that jazz, really helps and it's fun!

Movie night-

This is so fun to do whether it's by yourself or with others (unless people talk like me during movies... yes I'm that kind of person😖) grab some snacks and popcorn and have a cute little movie night!

Exercise-

it is not fun but I always (well mostly) feel great after a workout. Get those endorphins!

Also DRINK YOUR WATER I'm serious. Thank you

Organize-

So for some, this sounds like torture. But I actually like it because I can take my time. I don't have to rush and it isn't hectic. I can just take my time. Everything feels rushed and stiff is happening so quickly Idk what is going on in the world sometimes but this helps to just slow down. And my space will look neat. It's a win win!

Makeup-

I think besides doing skin care this is super relaxing and fun. You don't have to go out. You can just have fun and practice your makeup!

Get off Instagram away from social media if it's annoying-

I said what I said. No need for explainations

Read-

Ahh one of my favorite things to do. Reading takes me to a whole other place, which right now is very welcome. So if you don't like reading I hope you'll try it or maybe you haven't found something that suits your taste. There really are books for everyone. So many genres. Biography, autobiography, mystery, horror, manga, comics, romance, action (one of my favorites), poetry, memoirs, fantasy (another favorite), dystopian, etc.

Put some music on and go off-

Again no explanation necessary.

Okie dokie I hope this helped and you follow some of these maybe even all of you can. There may not be a true cure to de stress. But I watched a video on how severe long periods of stress are and it's kinda scary what stress can do to our bodies. So please try to take care of yourself. All you students and workers I feel you.

You can talk to me whenever you need to

Also I was able to sleep last night. Hardly but I still did.

QOTD: Ask yourself if you're stressed, will this matter in 5 months, 5 years? If not, let it go. Don't stress about something that won't even matter in 5 months.

Vote
And
Comment (if you wanna)

I hope you have a beautiful day and night

Lots of love and stress free days,
                                              -Syd♥️