Persuasion

I closed my laptop at last and took my phone down from its stand. I had been filming for the last 3 hours and i was understandably very tired.

I began pulling my wig off slowly and groaned as my wig slid off my head, it felt amazing to finally get that off.

As I began cleaning my makeup off my boyfriend comes into the room. His name was Charlie, he was the cutest guy alive and I was the luckiest girl ever. Hr had dark brown hair that flopped over his head with a little rebellious curl. His blue eyes always held a smile and his mouth always had a little grin to it.

He fondles my hair and sits down next to me to put his head on my shoulder as he watches me clean my face in the mirror. He was wearing his uniform, he looked so good in it but it made me sad because it meant he was going away.

'your beautifull' he whispers into my ear before fixing my hair and laying back down on my shoulder.
I smiled, my face was covered in makeup  residue and I looked horrible so I just thanked him.

'How long till you need to go?' I asked.
'I leave on thursday.' he replied.
'So in three days time, i was just making sure the uniform fit.'

I put the last face wipe in the bin and turned to kiss him.
'I'm gonna miss you' i said.
'I'm gonna miss you too' he replied with a small sigh.
'But you know its whats best for us right now. We cant possibly afford a house right now or any of the things we need. This way we get money and housing'
'I know' I replied as a buried my head in his chest.
'Its just gonna be hard without you'
'hey' he said propping my chin up on one finger.
'I'm still here right now so lets make the most of it'.
I whisper the word ok as he pulls me in and kisses me deeply. I smiled as i kissed him, he was my paradise I really was gonna miss him.

He pulled back and then smiled 'And I have an idea for a memory that we can both keep revisiting'
'What?' I asked with a curious smile.
'Sylvie is bi' he whispers 'and interested'
I sit back a little with a grin 'are you saying what i think you are saying?'
he smiles 'well we have both always wanted to try this together, so why not? Are you in?'
'Of course I'm in' I say excitedly.

Ive always wanted to do this, especially with him. I'm very bi, so even when I'm in a relationship with one gender a tiny part of me craves the other. I love my boyfriend so I would never even share him but this was the perfect solution for us.

I wanted him to leave with loads of other memories too, cute ones like our favorite date night. But in all honesty we where both freaks so this was an idea for an exiting memory for both of us.

I got exited and jumped on him a little too fast to kiss him so he fell backwards. We both began to laugh and cuddle on the floor and then we just lay there. I listened to the sound of his heartbeat till i fell asleep.