The day

I waited by the door hands trembling with excitement.

I had already laid everything out on the bed and in the bathroom for us. I was ready.

We planned to go for a couple hours so we hadn't had sex in over a week. I had a high sex drive so i was horny, really horny.

I saw Charlies car pull up in the driveway, i resisted the urge to pull open the door and run out and instead ran to the kitchen to finish off the coffee.

As I poured three coffees and placed charlies pill next to his cup i heard his keys rattle in the doorway.

He and Sylvie walked into the kitchen. I blushed, she was gorgeous. Her platinum blonde hair curling around her head in stark contrast with her red lips and dark eyeshadow.

I greeted her politely and gave her, a coffee and we sat down to talk. We went over the rules (of which there where few) and discussed the safe word (bread).

We did this in very little time and finished our coffees quickly. We where all exited to get down to it and i could feel myself blushing hard as i realised how hot i was becoming.

I led Sylvie upstairs as Charlie took his viagra so we could ensure a great time.

She gasped in excitement as I led her into the bedroom. The bed was covered in dark red silk sheets and the table near it was covered in a velvet cloth and on it where all the toys i had laid out only a couple days before to show charlie.

There where handcuffs and dildoes, and Plugs and vibrators in every shape and type, ropes and much more.
"Come on" I said as i led her to the bathroom where there where two outfits laid out for us.
"Oh!" she exclaimed as she saw them
"I hope you don't mind but i brought my own" she said as she held up the small purse she brought with her.
"Oh not at all" I said. In fact I was exited to see what she had brought.
I got changed with my back turned towards her to give her some privacy and also because i was already far too close as it was, she would be the last straw.

I fitted my familiar stockings over my legs and ensured they would stay mid thigh where they belonged. I pulled on the tiny little black skirt and the cute black crop top. I then let out my hair and parted it to the side before slipping my trusty red cat ears into my hair.

I Looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I felt sexy. My red hair was waving down and round my neck and shoulders and matched perfectly with the cat ears. The stockings fit perfectly around my thighs and helped me cover them up enough to not feel insecure about how big they where. You could see the base of my thong under the skirt and in the way it flicked up at the back i knew you could see my whole butt. My nipples where visible through the crop top and they where hard as a rock, perfect. Now for the last part.

I glanced over just fast enough to see that sylvie was still facing the wall and dressing without getting too much of her outfit. I then grabbed my red fluffy tail from the counter.
I relaxed and began to massage my ass and vagina enough to loosen them a little before i plugged the tail into my ass. It hurt a little but loosened up when I moved it around a little, plus it felt amazing.

I heard Sylvie clear her throat and turned to her. I nearly came on the spot.
She was dressed head to toe in the same outfIt but completely white except for little pawprints covering where her nipples where on her crop top. She looked like a sexy arctic fox and it was really doing things.

I nearly opened the door before glancing at her one more time and just exclaiming. 'oh fuck it i have to, just this once'
I picked her up and put her on the counter.
I asked if she was okay with this and the second she said yes i pulled her lips to mine.