Showtime

Charles smiled as I entered the room holding Sylvie's hand in mine.
He was dressed in a black silk shirt and dark trousers with a beautifully polished belt in the middle. The shirt was half undone with the sleeved pulled up, he looked amazingly attractive.
His eyes swept hungrily up and down our bodies and he stepped forward and began to circle us soaking in every part of our outfits.

He stroked his hand slowly up my tail then yanked lightly. I squeaked as I felt the plug shift inside of me. But I liked it. 

He turned to face me and pulled his body to mine in one movement with his arm wrapped around my waist and his hand still clutching my tail.
'Did you have some fun in there pet?'
He growled out the question from deep in his throat with his lips nearly touching mine.

I gave him an evil smile and kissed him deeply swirling the same tongue that has made her scream with pleasure around his. I pulled back and smiled again before saying 'so much fun'

He growled from deep in his throat before throwing me on the bed like a feather.
'Well now its my turn to have some fun pet. And Im gonna enjoy every minuit.'
He leant over me and kissed me deeply before growling the words 'dont move' practically into my mouth.
He then turned to Sylvie.
'Are you ready to listen to every word I say?'
She nodded and timidly said the words 'yes daddy'
'No, not daddy, never daddy.' he said quickly 'to you I am master. Understood?'
'Yes master'
'Good girl' he said. 'Now take off the thong, I need to admire the view'
She leant down and slipped the silky white thong off before standing up straight again.
He stepped towards her 'Good girl' he said.
He then reached up and slid his hands underneath her crop top, slipping it just over her breasts before massaging them and squeezing them gently with his big strong hands.
She let out a low whimper as he began to squeeze.
'You like that?' he said. She looked up at him and nodded.
His hand sneaked up her back and neck before sliding through her hair and stroking down the hair on her cat ears.
'Good' he said, before sitting down on the chair next to the table with everything on it.

He picked out a strong rope and held it out to her, 'you are gonna help me punish her first and then Ill help you out. Tie her hands to the bed, and do it well.'
Sylvie nodded and took the rope before wrapping it twice round one of my wrists. She then tied a knot at the end of the rope and looped the other side round the two loops to create an airtight lassoo without wriggle room.
She grabbed another rope and did the same to the other wrist before securing the ropes tightly to the bed.

While she did this Charlie just stood back admiring her and sometimes running his hand down her ass and smacking it when she bent over to work on the knots.
Just as she wass pulling tight the last knot he sid under her tail and slipped his fingers into her pussy. She squeaked and jumped forward, he smiled at her and licked his fingers before turning his attention to me.
'now your helpless, just the way i like it he said as he slowly slipped off my thong as i squirmed. He then grabbed another rope and tied my feet to the end of the bed so that i was laid out in a starfish position unable to move.
He grinned and leaned over me, pulling up my shirt and caressing my breasts in the same way he did to sylvie while I moaned and struggled.
'your mine now' he growled in a menacing voice 'and im gonna have some fun'
He grabbed a vibrator from the table, turned it on the lowest setting and placed it against my pussy.
He then grabbed two breast vibrators and turning them on the lowest setting placed them on my nipples, he knew this would ensure i was extra horny but far from satisfied.

He stepped towards Sylvie and undid his belt. She flinched slightly as he pulled it out of the loops in one smooth movement.
'Dont be scared' he said, 'its for your wrists'
He tied a double loop around the buckle before slipping her wrists in and tightening it.
He then reached up and slipped the biggest belt hole over a nail in the wall.
He whispered ' you are gonna like this'
He then kissed her deeply while one hand slid down to slowly massage her clit and the other began to caress her breasts.
I began to struggle to get out of the knots. the vibrator and his actions where doing their job and I needed relief.

He looked over at me and grinned before beginning to slowly penetrate her  with his fingers deeper and deeper as her moans grew louder.
I began to moan too and struggle harder as i could feel my pussy begin to drip with excitement.
He finally stopped and turned to me after quickly running his mouth over her breasts.

'You want some attention baby?' he said taunting me.
'Yes' I whined.
'Yes who?' He grinned
'Yes please daddy'
He smiled 'there we go. I suppose I could do something.'
He took the vibrator and the nipple teaser off me and placed them back onto the table.
He then opened the mini fridge and took out a tray of icecubes, a can of cream, and a cold bullet vibrator. He hesitated for a second before also grabbing a candle and a lighter.

He stood over me and grinned and I held my breath.