Pain and pleasure

Placing the items near me he grabbed something and walked over to Sylvie. He proceeded to lead her over to the bed and instructed her to stand over me. Her dripping pussy lips were over my face and they taunted me with their beauty.

Then he instructed her to bend over so i could see her whole body hanging over me. He Then attached a collar to her neck attaching it to a ring on the wall. He repeated this process with me so we where both chained to the wall.

'Now Sylvie I want you to sit on her face. And you need to make her moan kitten. Is that clear?'
I nodded frantically as sylvie bent her knees and sat on my face. I began licking like my life depended on it getting my toung as deep as i could and then using the tip to tease her clit.
She began to moan and grind against my face and i began to get into the motion of things before suddenly feeling a cold sensation in my pussy that made me yelp and my body arched upwards in protestation.
'Calm down pet' Charlie said, 'just helping you out'
He pushed it further into me and i instantly knew what it was. An ice cube, a freezing cold ice cube that was being slowly melted by my pussy as it clenched against it.
He continued to insert them one after the other till my pussy was full of icecubes and was beginning to drip with melted water.
Each time he inserted one my back arched and i stretched against the restraints trying to push it out but the knots where tied well And i was not getting out.
Sylvie was grinding hard against my face and her pussy was really wet. I continued to do what I could with my tounge but my fingers where itching to help her.

Finally, my pussy ran out of room for any more icecubes and I fell back relieved. Charlie placed the vibrator against me once more and I flinched each time it made me clench against the ice cold cubes.
'Its nearly time for me to use you kitten. But you havent been good at all so we are gonna wait a bit longer.'
I arched against the restraints once more, pining to have his dick in me but they did nothing but tighten on me.
Charlie reached over to remove the belt from Sylvies wrists and lay her down next to me. He then bound her to the bed in the same position so she was lying next to me with her arms and legs crossing each other.
'You've been a good girl Sylvie' Charlie said 'So you get a reward.'
He picked up the ice cold vibrator and turned it on to a high level before inserting it into her clit.
She moaned as it went in and began to grind her body in time with the vibrations.
'Thankyou master' she said.
'your welcome pet' he replied.

He stood back and began to admire us both groaning and stretching against our restraints. The vibrator was making me clench against the ice cubes in an effort to be satisfied but moan each time the cold got to me.
Charlie continued to watch as he removed his shirt and trousers allowing the clear outline of his throbbing cock to be seen through his boxers.

Finally he moved. Grabbing two ties he had on the side he leaned over and wrapped them round our heads twice. One to blindfold and one to gag.
He sat back on me and I began to desperately grind against him in a need for relief as the ice cubes had nearly all melted and dripped out of my pussy leaving a wet patch on the bed.
I heard the click of a lighter going off and then gasped as hot wax hit me. It felt soo good against my skin and i wanted more.
Sylvie also gasped so i knew he was pouring on her too. It was confirmed when he pulled down the blindfold leaving the gag on and i saw us both covered in wax.
He started with our breasts pouring hot wax all over then making my nipples get harder and harder.
He then travelled slowly down over our stomachs before unzipping our skirts and pouring hot wax all over our pussies. I cried out against my gag as the wax hit the most sensitive part of me. It felt so painfull but so good.
After one last pour up each of our bodies he blew the candle out and put it down on the table.
He then removed the gags from each of us and slid off the bed to slowly remove his boxers. His massive cock was rock hard and stood straight up and ready for use.
He reached over and stroked my hair before massaging and squeezing my boobs in his firm hands. He reached up and unzipped my crop top on both sides and pulled it off me. He then did the same to Sylvie after removing our vibrators.

He stood over our naked bodied with his dick hanging like a taunt above us. I felt weak and vulnerable against him and I liked it.
He grabbed the cream and sprayed it over our nipples, down our stomachs and just above our vaginas.
He knelt down and grazed his throbbing cock against our lips. I ran my toung over it and stretched my body towards him.
He then got to work.
kneeling over us both he began licking and sucking the cream off our bodies and slowly travelling down. He had his knees planted on either side of my body so his dick was hanging between my legs daring me to stretch towards it. Which i did, but it was no use, the ropes where tight, i was powerless.
He reached our pussies and began to lick each one in turn with long lingering strokes. I groaned as I was finally being satisfied as his toung stroked the inside of my vagina.
He moved it faster and faster his course toung finding exactly where to go to please me.
I couldnt stop myself and i came in his mouth soon before Sylvie did the same.
Charles sat back and regarded his work and smiled, 'my turn,' he said with a grin.

He untied the ropes attached to our feet and then tied them round our legs to keep them bent to open up our pussies for him.
He tied our feet together in the middle and he attached the outer feet to cuffs hanging by a hook to the side of the bed for just that reason.

He then got to work. He began to use each and every hole of ours one after the other. He started with my mouth and then moved to Sylvie's pussy and then her mouth and on and on and on. He moved faster and faster switching quickly and pounding each hole with intention. This was his paradise and he was using it. His long strong dick made us both gasp as it was thrusted deep into us again and again until finally he came.
He was in my mouth when he did and his cum filled my throat before he pulled out and came over our mouths and chests. He collapsed on top of us exausted but satisfied.

we lay there panting and covered in cum for maybe minutes before he kissed me and knelt above us again.

Time for round 2.