7

Jimin's POV

Since that day when I had to drive her home, Hoseok and I haven't seen her a single time.

We thought she would be back soon, as usual, but she's simply... disappeared.

I'm really worried for her after what I saw last time, how much in pain she seemed to be, something that clearly had to do with her collar, with her magic never being released and with each day that passes, I regret some more not bringing her to the hospital instead of home.

It's like she's avoiding us now and I can't help but wonder if it's because of me, something that breaks my heart.

"Jiminie, I don't think she'll be coming today either, it's been two weeks already. You know her situation, she has Eunwoo and Sung-kyung driving her around now, maybe she doesn't have time to come here anymore" Hoseok says with a sigh and I turn to him to see him looking just like me, concerned and saddened, yet here he is trying to reassure me, comfort me.

We really enjoyed seeing her, it was like a fresh breeze came to wrap around us whenever she'd come over, her smile and laugh would always look and sound so bright to us.

Hoseok even admitted developing a crush on her at some point, one he has yet to fully get rid of, one he doesn't want to get rid of, his feelings selfishly cradled in his heart like a precious treasure.

I'm the only one to know because I'm in the same boat as him, something we both feel guilty about, but we can't help it. There's something about her that we really love and seeing her disappear just like that... I can't deny the depression we've fallen into.

"I know, Hobi hyung... I know" I whisper as I join his side and into his inviting arms, our tasks on a standby as the shop is currently pretty calm, no one coming in for a while. There are days like that, but it only serves to make our spirit darker, sadder.

When I'd mentioned knowing where she lives, that maybe we could give her... I don't know, a get better basket, just dropping off some good food for her, something Jin had impatiently nodded to, eager to take care of her as well, Yoongi and Taehyung had both voiced against it and Namjoon had to comply as well, something about it that would feel like an intrusion, that me getting her address hadn't been because she wanted to give it and that we shouldn't take advantage of that.

That had stung really bad and I ended up crying in my bed in Hoseok's arms, the only one I feel really understands my pain because of the feelings we share about her.

We'd seen her often for a year, she was someone we would impatiently await every single day, our magic unconsciously seeking her out, searching for her before she'd even get here, even if we wouldn't be able to sense her. Seeing her quickly became the highlights of our days, a reason for us to keep pushing through even when working would be more difficult sometimes.

It had become the connection linking us to her. As long as we would have the coffee shop, we would be seeing her, but now, that all seems to come crumbling down and going to work doesn't bring me the same excitement as it used to anymore.

I wish I wouldn't feel that way, but I do and there's nothing I can do to stop this. I know I've been souring the mood in the house, all of my soulmates getting affected by it, the smiles and laughter so rare now that I don't even remember the last time I truly enjoyed a good joke.

The only good day I can clearly remember is when Jungkook graduated last week, something that made us all so very proud of him. To congratulate him, we'd taken him out to a fancy restaurant and it felt wonderful to see him smile brightly, something that felt like I hadn't seen in too long.