10

Hoseok's POV

I don't know why I'm so anxious today, I just can't seem to focus on anything, no matter what my tasks are. Why do I feel like something bad happened today?

"Do you feel it too, hyung? This bad feeling? It's been following me all day" Jimin asks me as we get on our way back home, his voice laced with worry and one look at his face and it feels like I'm staring into my reflection.

I nod, the sight of the house easing my nerves slightly, especially when I see that Yoongi and Jin are already at home, they must have left early today, I'm not going to complain about that. A hug from them would be amazing right now.

Jimin turns the engine off and together, we step out of the car to head inside, shoes removed before we get further in to find Jin sat in the living room, Yoongi heard from the kitchen. He must have been tasked with taking care of dinner, or he offered, it does happen sometimes.

Jin turns around as our magic intertwine together, but his smile drops when he starts processing how uneasy we both feel, souls upset and worried.

"What has my babies so sad? Come here, you two" he coos softly as he opens his arms for us and without waiting a single second, Jimin and I both rush around the couch and into his arms on either side of him, faces going to hide in his neck as he hugs us tightly.

Yoongi's magic comes peeking in sneakily, a small touch to find out how we feel, he must have heard Jin, so when he does come to find us in person, it's with warm cups of tea in hands, the kind that soothes the heart, something we definitely need.

I smile at him and accept the cup he hands me, Jimin doing the same and we take a few sips, the warmth so comforting as it flows down our throat before I sigh, Jin's question remaining unanswered still, the both of them patiently waiting as Yoongi sits nearby.

"We've been having a bad feeling all day. I don't know why, hyung, I don't know what it is, but I just have this feeling that something bad took place today" I tell him, to which Jimin nods to confirm my words.

That has Jin and Yoongi frowning, concern taking place in their eyes.

"Could something have been different today? Is it because Jungkook started that new job? Maybe you're feeling like that because you're worried about him? Did you try calling him?" Yoongi asks and I shake my head, although his words make sense. Maybe it is just that.

"I didn't want to distract him, he must be really busy getting used to everything, the new people there as well, I felt it was better to wait until he gets here to hear about his day. Do you really think it might be just that? Him starting his job?" I ask him, eyes looking up to his but Jimin lets out a denying noise, face looking unconvinced.

"It's not that, I'm sure of it. Do you think it could have anything to do with Y/N? Did something happen to her today? What if her state got really bad? The last time I saw her..." he shakes his head, not wishing to get back into that, but his eyes show how scared he is that this might have to do with her.

We stay silent at his words, not surprised that his thoughts would take him to her right away, he has been worrying over her to the point of getting sick a few times these past weeks, he really doesn't handle not seeing her that well.

I remember when he came back to work after driving her home, he was really upset, on the verge of a panic attack and it had taken me everything to calm him down, yet he wouldn't open up about what had happened to her, he didn't want me to worry even more.

As if that would help. Him saying that made me do just that, worry even more, I could only make myself scenarios of what could've taken place over there, scenarios that could somehow explain how white and nervous she was right before she left the coffee shop that day.