Gina Linetti

4x12

It had been an uneventful day at the precinct. A couple days ago doug judy's brother, george gessilnick or judy, a murderer, had escaped from a prison bus.

So while my brother Jake was out trying to catch George with Holt and Doug. Everyone else was stuck at the precinct doing paperwork.

That was until... Boyle walked in with a brown basket, covered by a plaid cloth.

He had said that he had brought muffins for us since we were such good friends and proceeded to walk into the briefing room.

To which we followed. Gina, Amy and I walked, while Hitchcock and Scully ran.

"I've got all kinds of muffins. blueberry muffins, Poppy Seed muffins, banana nut muffins, chocolate chip." he said, placing the basket on the first table he saw. While we stood at the entrance.

"Ooh wait, there are no muffins." he said angrily, removing the cloth that covered the basket and harshly throwing it on the table.

"What's happening now?" Amy asked, just as confused as the rest of us.

I slowly snaked my arms around Gina's waist, resting my head on her shoulder and blocking out what was happening around me.

She turned and kissed my cheek, making us both smile.

While Charles had his hands on his hips, while saying " how's it feel being lied to, HUH?'

"I mean, I'm okay. I wasn't really that interested in the muffins." muttered Gina, as she leaned into me, while I lifted my head.

"I was," Scully said with a hurt face, looking at gina. Making me nod as well.

"You guys thought you could keep a secret from me? Well I know everything," Boyle said. Anger laced in his tone.

I turned to the side and kissed Gina's temple causing her to smile.

"Hitchcock left his phone in the bathroom again-"

"Isn't that an invasion of privacy" I said, cutting him off, knowing where the sentence was going.

"Y/N, this isn't the time to interrupt, i'm in the middle of something" he said, making me chuckle, but nod for him to continue.

"As I was saying, Guess what I found on it" He said disappointed

"I  needed cash. I didn't know they'd be filming." Hitchcock butted in, causing us to all make a face of disgust and confusion.

"Text chains. Dozens of text chains. And I'm not in any of them. Take a look at this board." he said, A hint of sadness in  his voice, while flipping over the board and showing pictures of us and lines connecting from one of us to another.

"There's an Amy, Gina, Terry, Y/n, Hitchcock, Rosa, Jake chain," he started "There's a Hitchcock, Terry, Amy, Rosa chain."

"There's even a Hitchcock, Gina, Y/n, scully chain. I mean... what the hell even happens on that?" he asked, confused.

"Well, we mostly just exchange game of thrones theories." Gina said, holding one of my hands that's wrapped around her.

"The little guy is gonna marry a dragon." Hitchcock commented, making the four of us nod our heads

"We think" Gina remarked

"We know" I said

"We only exclude you because you're an overtexter." Amy said, being mindful of his feelings

"Yeah Charles, I was sleeping and you kept spamming me. Gina hit me with a pillow because she thought I was cheating. I had to sleep on the couch for a week."  I said shaking, remembering a terrible memory

"Sorry about that Y/n/n." Gina said, kissing the side of my neck

"It's okay, babe." I said, pecking her lips

"but seriously Charles, you have a texting problem."