Cassie Howard

WARNING: FOUL LANGUAGE

Flashback in italics

----------------------
"Fuck you cass. I can't fucking believe you. I was gone for a week and I comeback to find my sister with a coke can on her foot and you have a fucking bloody nose."

"It's not my fault, he kissed me and they weren't even together." the Blond cried out, standing up from the couch.

"That doesn't make it ok." I pointed out, furious as too, how anyone could think sleeping with their best friend's ex was ok.

"Why are you even mad? This doesn't affect you." she said, as fury filled her voice

A stone cold expression on my face as I stared down at cassie," Well it does when you fuck my sisters ex."

"But it has nothing to do with you, so mind your fucking buisness!" she yelled, her eyes widening as her face filled with nothing but rage, like it had at lexi's play, when she ruined it.

"You know damn well i'm not just mad that you fucked nate." I stared down at her, a face full of rage and hurt.

Cassie's arms were crossed around her waist, tears bubbling over her eyes

"Your friendship means a lot to me and I'm sorry I hurt maddy, but I love him."

"Don't give me that bullshit cassie, were not just friends and you fucking know it."

She stood in front of me, tears pouring down her face as she opened and closed her mouth, trying to speak.

"Fuck you Cassandra, your so fucking delusional, it's pathetic." I began

"Do you think he actually loves you? He's obviously using you. That's why he dropped you over a play YOUR SISTER WROTE."

I turned around, fury in my eyes and walked towards the door.

I laid in bed, Cassie cuddled against my chest after "working out" and just looked around the dark room as our breathing evened out.

I leaned down kissing Cassie on the head, when I realized her breathing had slowed down." I love you baby"

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I think we should go public." I told Cassie as we sat in the car, driving to the New Years eve party.

"I'm not sure Y/n/n, I don't know if I'm ready."

" Will you think about it? In a few months, I have to leave for a couple of days, so when I get back we can tell everybody, maybe, it's up to you." I said, holding the blond's hands as we drove.

"I guess so, yeah." she said, kissing my hand

"I need some time," I say, stopping and staring at the door.

"I love you" I said, leaning down to give her a kiss.

"I love you too." she said into the kiss.

"walk out that door and were done" she said

"We were done the minute you fucked him." I said, grabbing the doorknob and walking out the door.