Thena (Eternals)

"Love" I said, trying to wake up my wife from her nightmare.

Not too long ago two of our dear friends died. The death of Ajak had affected me because she was like a sister to me, but when Gilgamesh died, it took a toll on Thena. When everyone had separated so many years ago, the three of us ventured off together. It seemed that the only people that could help Thena with her "episodes" or Mahd wy'ry, were Gilgamesh and I.

It had been sometime since their deaths and at first Gilgamesh's death had worsened her episodes, it soon seemed to slip into her dreams and she would often have nightmares.

Since the battle against Ikiras and Sprite, her mahd wy'ry seemed to have vanished, only to sometimes reappear in her nightmares.

It's strange how we've lived for over seven thousand years and it was only now, that she started having nightmares for the first time.

Today it had been different, during the night she seemed to be fine, but when I walked into our shared room, five minutes ago, she seemed to have been having a nightmare.

She was moving a lot around the bed, almost like she was searching for me and she was also muttering words under her breath, which I couldn't hear.

"Thena, My love" I said, lightly shaking her awake.

"Good morning,Love" I said, kissing her on the cheek as she jolted her eyes open.

"Morning Y/n/n" she sighed tiredly

"How was your sleep?" I asked sitting next to her on the bed and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I had a nightmare, '' she said, sighing again and resting her head in the crook of my neck as we laid down on the bed.

"I know,"

"How'd you know."

"You were moving a lot and mumbling words" I answered, stroking her hair

"What did I say?"

"I don't know, but you have to be more careful, love, you shouldn't be moving so much, it's not good for the baby," I said, rubbing her 4 month baby bump.

With the Leftover powers she had, Sersi turned sprite human and Gave us the power to evolve and reproduce.

"I know, but the dreams seem to be getting better," she said, kissing my neck and tracing shapes on my arm.

"How about I lay down with you until you wake up, you don't seem to have any when I sleep in later than you." I pointed out

"I love that idea" she smiled, leaning in to give my a kiss

"Plus, I don't like being around Makkari and Druig alone, I don't know what's going on there, but it's confusing." I said, before pulling her into a kiss.