Hanna Marin

"Are you finally going to tell us who the father is?" I heard my mother say, as I walked through the door.

"I mean, they're six months old and we still don't know who the father is." she went on.

Locking the door and taking off my shoes, I stalked towards where the voice came from.

"Hi mom," I kissed her cheek as I walked into the kitchen. I looked up to see Hanna's eyes light up, from when I had walked into the room.

"Hi Hanna, where are the kids?" I asked, taking a seat next to her at the island.

"They're upstairs sleeping, they got a little fussy earlier." she said turning her head towards me

"Seriously han, you're going to have to tell us who the father is at some point." my mom said, wiping down the counter, Hanna placed her hand on my thigh under the island, causing me to turn to her and smile.

"you're just going to have to wait until I'm ready, Spence, only time will tell." Hanna sighed, looking back at my mother while I placed my hand on top of hers.

"Okay han, take your time." she sighed, "I'll be back, I have to use the bathroom."

My mom walked out the room and the minute I heard the bathroom door close, I was pulled into a kiss.

The minute my lips touched hers, I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. The kiss was slow and sweet, but passionate at the same time. Our lips moved in sync. I reached forward and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

The kiss started to get heated as I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip. She opened her mouth, letting my tongue explore hers as we fought for dominance.

I swiftly grabbed her thighs and placed her on the counter of the island, right in front of me.

We slowly pulled away, still enjoying the bliss of the makeout session, while still pecking each other on the lips.

"Hi" I stared into her eyes, which held nothing but love, passion and lust.

she playfully smacked my arm and laughed, "You said that already."

"I know, but before I was saying it to my mom's friend." I started, chucking. "And now I'm saying it to my girlfriend," I said, kissing her neck.

She laughed, wrapping her arms around my neck, giving me an odd hug, while still sitting on the counter.

Hanna and I met through my mother of course and I've known her all my life, but as time went on feelings began to sprout. We started dating about two years ago, I was twenty-four at the time.

What shocked me the most about how we started dating, was the fact that Hanna was the one who confessed her feelings first.

"Your kids were terrible today." she whispered in my ear, pulling away, to which I looked at her confused..

I sighed, running a hand through my hair as I stared at my girlfriend, "What did they do today."

"Since they're both teething they wouldn't stop crying and when I gave them their teething toys, they threw them at me."

"Wow, Okay, I will definitely have to talk to a doctor about what to do there. Is that it?" I asked, a little shocked by their behavior.

"No, Cameron kept trying to bite me and you think that wouldn't hurt because he only has two teeth so far, but it actually really hurts. Other than Ashley being fussy, which is reasonable because of the teething, she kept trying to bite Cameron and if I was gone for even two minutes, she would have a tantrum." she said.

I leaned forward close to her ear and whispered, "Since you're so tired, How about when we get home I set up a bubble bath and you just relax while I watch them for the rest of the night."

"Thanks baby," she said "that would be wonderful."

I leaned forward pecking her lips and pulled away whispering "I love you"

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Hanna rushed to sit next to me, but quickly whispering "I love you too"

Mom walked back into the kitchen right after Hanna sat down.

"sorry that took so long, what were you guys talking about"

"Nothing much, Just the twins" I pointed out, acting like nothing happened.

My mom stopped moving and looked at us, noticing how flustered we were. "Are you guys ok?"

"Uh, Yeah" I coughed out, making us look more suspicious than before.

" Anyways, Emily had this Idea for us to have a Barbeque at hers and that Alison would be cooking."