Julieta Madrigal

"Mi Corazón" I said, walked into the kitchen, looking for my wife

Bruno had been trying to show me where he had been living through the years, But being the clumsy person that I am. On the way to where he was staying, I fell into a hole.

Luckily it was a shallow hole, but I somehow managed to break my nose.

So here I am, walking into the kitchen with a guilty and pained facial expression, while I winced in pain.

"Si Amor, what's wrong." Her back was facing my front, Cooking some arepas con queso, Mirabel's favorite

I scratched the back of my neck, slowly walking towards her.

Pain surged through my nose every time I moved my mouth" Well you see, I was with Bruno and-"

"Mama, what happened to your face."

I turned to the side, noticing my kids standing in front of the side door, All with worried expressions.

Isabela and Mirabel were standing next to each other colored in purple and orange paint, while Isabela was holding A cactus.

Next to them were, I don't know if I hit my head, but two Luisas.

Hearing what my daughter said, My wife stopped what she was doing and turned around.

She frowned when she saw my broken, swelling, purple nose.

"I don't know if I hit my head, but I just saw two Luisas."

Isabela pulled out a chair from the table, "Here mama, Take a seat"

Casita's tiles pushed me into the chair.

"Thank you casita" I mumbled, my head falling  causing a wave of pain to surge through my nose.

"Hang on amor, Let me get you an arepa" My wife said, scrambling through the kitchen to make a fresh arepa.

"Mama, what happened?" I heard Luisa say, my head still leaning forward while I winced in pain.

I lifted my head slowly, looking up to see worried faces. "I was with Bruno."

They all groaned as my wife handed me an arepa.

"What did I tell you?" Julieta said, standing in front of me with a stern face.

I gulped at her tone, " Not to hang out with Bruno unsupervised."

"Why?"

"Because I always get hurt when we hang out" I groaned, taking a bite of the arepa.

Camilo shifted back to his own body and cracked a smile, holding back a laugh.

My kids knew not to make a sound or, they wouldn't hear the end of it.

"I'm sorry." I looked down at my lap, as my nose started to heal.

My chin was lifted by a soft hand and I made eye contact with Julieta.

"It's okay, mi amor." she smiled, leaning in to kiss my lips.

The kids in the room groaned, making us laugh in the kiss.

"Camiloooo!!!", a loud yell from Pepa was heard from across the casita.

"Gotta go bye" Camilo said, speeding away. Making us all laugh.