Dead Girl Walking (Autumn x Thomas)

It was a beautiful summer morning, but little did Autumn know what plans the evening had. It was opening night of Heathers and Autumn made her way to the theater so that she could get ready. She was in the ensemble technically but was also considered Veronicas understudy. That ended up being helpful because a few minutes before places were called for the first act, Veronicas actor,  Squid as Autumn called them, fainted in the wings. turns out they had low blood pressure and couldn't go on as Veronica that night. 

(not Dead Girl Walking starting to play while I'm writing this 💀)

Luckily Autumn already had a mic so she could just quickly get into costume and get into places. The show started and Autumn breezed through most of the first act. Then it got to Dead Girl Walking. That song was awkward on its own but the guy who played JD being Autumns crush, Thomas, made it even more awkward. Autumn sang the beginning of Dead girl walking and then it got up to the part with the guitar solo. They had to make out. So, they did. They made out on stage in front of thousands of people. Intermission happened and Autumn decided that it was finally time to confess her feelings to Thomas. She went up to him and confessed. she poured her heart out. Thomas then turned around telling her that he didn't hear her. Autumn just walked away. heartbroken. She went into the dressing room and saw him standing there. Noah. Noah was Autumns abusive ex. He was there standing in the dressing room holding a knife. Autumn shrieked and Thomas came running along with the director. The boys (director is a guy btw) restrained Noah while Autumn called 9-1-1. After the police came and arrested Noah, Autumn was pulled into a tight hug by Thomas. He then revealed that he heard everything she said and that he felt the same way. They then shared a kiss in the dressing room. The the rest of the show went on and it was great. Squid ended up being alright and was able to do the rest of the performances. Noah was in jail for the rest of his life and was convicted for 1st degree murder and attempted murder. As for Autumn and Thomas, they got married many years later and Autumn gave birth to twin girls. Well, thats Autumn and Thomas's story. Ive got to get back to the show now. oh yea, that heathers cast is doing a reunion performance. but I gtg. Goodbye........ for now.

-Albert aka Ram Sweeny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm finally done 🙄

Sorry theres no dialogue but i was very lazy