Astraphobia

I'm not dead i promise

this is gonna be short. deal with it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boom. The sound of thunder echoed through the almost empty house. Autumn was home alone as her girlfriends were at the store getting food for their empty fridge. Autumn had Astraphobia, a fear of thunder and lightning. So, when the storm started she immediately went to the very corner of the bed she shared with her two girlfriends. Meanwhile, Autumns girlfriends, Squid and Funcle, were getting the car as the storm started brewing. once they were in the car, it started storming. They were taking their time at first but when they heard the thunder, they almost got a ticket while speeding home. Once they got home, they raced to the bedroom. Then there Autumn was. sobbing in the corner of the bed. The two immediately rushed over to their sobbing girlfriend and held her tight to them. Autumn eventually calmed down and started falling asleep in her girlfriends arms.  Once Autumn was fully asleep, Squid layed her down on the bed and cuddled up next to her. Funcle then followed. All three girls fell asleep peacefully in each others embrace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fucked your mom