twenty

Noah

September

~~~

He decided they needed to spend a whole day together, to talk about what they see the future being and seeing it they really feel they're ready to be together.

By "they", he means Dixie.

He knows he's ready to be with her, and even if she broke his heart once, he doesn't care, because he loves her so much that he can't bear to live without her any longer.

Noah is waiting for her to come over, when the door bell rings.

Thinking it's Dixie, he walks over to the door and opens it.

What he finds, is the mailman holding out a letter to him. He takes it and thanks the mailman and closes the door.

Noah reads the front of the envelope. "University of Las Vegas".

And suddenly it hits him. His dream school is sending him a letter

This letter is the key to his future, this can make or break his life. He's been dreaming of going to the ULV since before he can remember.

He rips open the letter.

"We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted on a one year scholarship to the ULV. Your departure day is set for December, and you leave in one month. We're looking forward to a great year with you."

Noah bursts with happiness. He's going to be living.. In Las Vegas... For a whole year! Going to his dream school!

Just then, the doorbell rings again.

He yanks the door open to see Dixie standing there.

And then it hits him again.

He's going to have to tell her he's leaving.