ASAP!

Please read!!!!!!!!

What this is about:

KSJ Judging - Judge needed!
Judges dropping out, if you are gonna drop out then you do so now (Read the part and put an in line if you are pulling out)
If your a participant and are pulling a book out (Read the part and put an in line if you are pulling out)
Tag judges

Okay so a KSJ (Kim Seokjin) judge has just pulled out due to having a hard/rough time in life currently, so the hosts are seeking a new judge! ASAP!

If you can read mature and possibly LGBTQ+ material and a Jin book, please fill out the form bellow in line here -

Username:-
Judging experience:-
Are you a participant? :- (if yes, mention the sub-category)
Sub-category you are judging:-
Comfortable with mature or LGBTQ+? :- (Has too be yes for both)
Password:-
Host tags:- ( tag hosts)

Again, if no one applies it also means that there's delay because it means both hosts have to judge this category.

You are still in line to get a prize if you do the ksj judging too! If you win for your category!

We do apologize for how long these awards are taking to get results out however JJK Judging should be out soon! 

Also! If you are a Judge and intend to drop out can you let us know now! (Not in a weeks time, comment beside here because the hosts are sick of having to find a new judge. If you signed up, you signed up to do the job so don't f*cking pull out unless you seriously have to!) Otherwise you are inclined to do it because we can't keep searching for judges.

If you are a judge and are dropping out and cannot commit to these awards, say in line here -

And if you are a participant who intends to pull out a book, comment in line here -

And just in case none of you wanna judge ksj category...

Tag possible judges who may wanna judge 5 books from KSJ category -